Monday, January 17, 2005

Two Days of Agony

Horific, doesn't even describe what I have been through the past two days, all because I wanted a blogspot. I created my first blogspot two days ago, the name was perfect, just right. The template was just the way I wanted it and I even published my first post. I was so proud, until I viewed it. Now first you need to understand this, I'm not only a new blogger, I'm a fairly new computer user too. I didn't have a clue as to what I was doing, so when I viewed my article I was shocked to see that my blog name wasn't at the top of the page but the title of my post was. In fact the title of my post was everywhere , at the top of my article, at the top of my blogspot and any where else you could imagine. I sat up all night trying to fix it but to no avail. I got up early the next day and tryed again. I changed this and that until there was noting left to change. I did accomplish one thing, I finally got my name and title where they should have been. So I thought I had it conquered.

For some reason I decided to try to find my blogspot with out a book mark so I typed my site in the search engine, hit go, and there it was --my very own blog name--OMG! it wasn't me. My blog name was the site of three guys. I thought It was a mistake so I tryed again, but there they were again, three guys with my name. well, it was their name long before it was mine, so their was only one thing left to do, bail out and let them have it.

Just about now in came my roomy to save the day and get me out of the mess I had made. My Hero! thanks roomy.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

two days of agony is right I have only been home from work one day and the two previous days you called endlessly to ask the question that i have no clue to over the phone. I have the perfect post for my blog the title is my mom is driving me nuts over her blog.we are all new and I am learning to but that is ok I will try to have patients and help I Love you too mom and no you are and will always be my HERO!!!!!!!!

8:13 PM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

It is helpful for me to look at other people source pages. You can learn alot about html that way, just be sure not to change anything on theirs. To view it, go to their site, Click "View" on you tool bar, then "Source" Happy blogging!

10:42 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Endlessly, endlessly?? Me thinks thou does protest to much. Hmmmm----any "little" thing you been forgetting lately??????

9:23 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, ugg boots, nike air max, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike free, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, longchamp outlet, jordan shoes, longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, chanel handbags, uggs on sale, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, burberry outlet online, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, ugg boots, louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses, prada outlet, louis vuitton, louboutin, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton outlet, burberry, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, tory burch outlet

6:34 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors, oakley pas cher, kate spade handbags, ralph lauren uk, ralph lauren pas cher, north face, michael kors, michael kors, burberry, hogan, hollister pas cher, nike roshe, sac guess, ray ban pas cher, ray ban uk, coach outlet, true religion outlet, air force, coach purses, nike roshe run, lululemon, coach factory outlet, coach outlet, timberland, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, nike blazer, nike free, nike air max, hollister, new balance pas cher, vans pas cher, nike free run uk, nike air max, lacoste pas cher, louboutin pas cher, air jordan pas cher, michael kors, sac longchamp, north face, true religion jeans, abercrombie and fitch, tn pas cher, air max, longchamp pas cher, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, mulberry, hermes, nike air max

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker