Thursday, July 07, 2005

LONDON WAS BOMBED TODAY AND

London was bombed today and I am sick with despair. At last count I heard there was 37 killed and some 700 wounded. Some of the feelings I am having are unbelieveable. I am devastated . It feels like my relatives were bombed today.

I feel like they were bombed only because they have supported the U.S.A I feel terrible and even guilty because I live in the U.S . Yet I also feel grateful and humble for their undying help and support.

As far back as I can remember Prime Minister Tony Blair , with I'm sure, the approval of the Queen and all of London have stood by our side no matter what , through thick and thin.
Like faithful relatives, they have always been there for us and I hope that we are smart enough to always be there for them, in any decisions they should make.

This time the ball is in their court and it is their turn to call the shots and our turn to listen and be there for them and to help them with everything we've got and in every way that we can.
It is now our turn to show our loyalty .

Personally I am so very honored to have them as our allies.

Tonight my heart bleeds for their wounded and for the families of loved ones lost forever.

God Bless them all

11 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

Yeah, I've gotten in contact with all of my loved ones in London with the exception of two people, and that is going to keep me up tonight. The two of them went right through Kings Cross every morning to work. I keep checking my AOL like I have OCD.

Blake

9:39 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Oh, that's terrible, I hope you hear from them. I'll be hoping wishing and praying for their safety. Let me know when you find them.I'll be thinking of you today and you relatives.

4:36 AM  
Blogger Anisa said...

i am sad that there are people in the world that are so brainwashed that they think killing innocent civilians can accomplish something...

even through the pain, much seemed to be done at the G8 summit to better the quality of life for the less fortunate around the globe...

6:37 AM  
Blogger mojoala said...

hate to be bearer of bad tidings but it is only going to get worse....

9:10 AM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Yeah, it mostly likely will only get worse before it gets better. I rather be optimistic on it, but I feel that saying things will get better isn't being realistic.

1:56 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

I'm sure you are both probably right, I think they are going to attack everyone who might agree or wants to side with us . They are trying to scare people off. So that we will be alone in a big fight.

Do you remember that post I did, and said go read that stuff on it, it is so scary . I suppose to be written by a person that used to be one of them and change his ways and is telling their plans for taking over the world. It's awful.

4:58 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Diamond ,

You should see what Mojoala did to me on his site. He was wanting me to read one of his older posts, because that day I had said sometime I think Bush is the Anti Christ. So he writes at the top of the page EXSENO's Anti-Christ with this disgusting red ugly head right under my name and it looks like he is calling me an Anti-Christ. Mojo if I ever meet you I'm going to hurt you. lol Kidding

5:04 PM  
Blogger lizzyjane said...

AMEN

6:18 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Blair does not need the approval of the Queen. She is the titular Head of State of the United Kingdom, but has no power whatsoever.

All of London and/or the United Kingdom did not stand behind the Blair Government's decision to assist the USA in the invasion of Iraq. There have been many demonstrations about it. See this if you are interested.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4363447.stm

That aside we are standing together after the attacks on Thursday and will not be intimidated by terrorist arseholes.

4:18 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Yes, thank you I am interested , but, I still feel the same about it, They have ( gov. at least ) have always been our allies at least as far back as I can remember. Thank you I'll look at this site.

6:18 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

I agree with you Callie, but then I didn't want the war either. I think we should have concentrated more on getting our allies to help us find the terrorists. They are somewhere out there and some one or even perhaps some coutries government knows where. I think it all a shame.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker