Saturday, December 30, 2006

SOON IT WILL BE A NEW YEAR

Soon it will be 2007 and many people are hoping for a brand new start.
Making out their New Year of resolutions and hoping that they will be able to accomplish what is on their list this time.

For Myself, I don't make New Years resolutions. I found out years ago that for me they just didn't work.
It was far more disappointing to make a resolution list and fail to do anything on the list, then it was to just wait and see what the New Year brings.

So 'Happy New Year everyone'. I hope to hear from you in '2007'.

7 Comments:

Blogger Id it is said...

New Year resolutions...
Why make them if I'm going to break them!
Happy holidays and a great year ahead.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Boomer said...

A Happy and Peaceful New Year to you Exsenso

4:17 AM  
Blogger Sister Copinherhair said...

Happy New Year, Exseno!

6:17 AM  
Blogger lizzyjane said...

Last year was my first year keeping my resolution. It felt pretty good! Now I just resolve to do things I know I can do.
Much easier!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Nabeel said...

Happy New Year to you too .. warmest wishes. And hmm @ brand new start .. don't have to wait for a new year to do that.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Happy New Year! Hope it's a blessed and prosperous year for you!

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker