Friday, January 05, 2007

WHAT'S THE PLAN, WE'RE WAITING?

Politics is not something that I talk about often. It's one of those taboo things that usually only cause trouble if you open your big mouth, but today I'm venting so bare with me.

Every day since Christmas, all I have been hearing on the news is that President Bush is coming up with a new plan for the problems in Iraq.
Yet every day he has yet to present it. I am beginning to think that is because he has no 'new' plan.
However, now it has come down to the bottom line and he is pretty much being forced to get with it and present this new plan.
The only thing that anyone has been able to get out of him so far is that he will be putting a different General in charge in Iraq. Hmmmm, he must have found one person that agrees with him. The other General in fact none of the Generals from any of the forces have agreed with what he was wanting to do.
So I'm guessing that it's pretty much going to be the same plan, different General.
Frankly, at this point I don't think any plan is going to be a good plan. I think it's one of those situations where your damned if you do and your damned if you don't.

What do you want to bet it will be the same old thing, President Bush throwing his little tantrum, saying come on people it's my way or no way, like he did with the elderly on the medical insurance plan.
I remember seeing that on television and I couldn't believe it. He was speaking to a group of elderly people and they really didn't like this new plan.
They were confused by it and upset and Bush said,'
Come one people it's all you've got, you have to accept it. You have no choice.
I remember thinking, the arrogance, you ass. You sound like a big bully.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sister Copinherhair said...

He sounds like an ass in every situation. Only in the United States of America, would half of the population vote for a monkey. It wasn't like he hid it. He sounded like a moron before the elections and people voted for him.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Naomi said...

I love your blog! It's a great read!

Thanks so much for the comments you have left for me. I read every word, and will take your advice. You took so much time to respond to me, and I appreciate that more than you'll ever know.

Happy New Year to you, EXSENO! Have a great week. :-)

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel bad for people like you who are are tarnished because people like bush represent you to the rest of the world.

2:56 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Abbas,
I feel sorry for me too, because I don't want to be represented by Bush. And I think that many people who live in the US also feel this way, but at least we have the freedom to be able to voice our opinions and I think we should. Not just to each other but to our representives, senators, and congressmen.

6:31 AM  
Blogger Id it is said...

It's so reassuring to know that our ordeal is almost over; so what if we've suffered for all of eight long years!

3:42 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Id it is,
One year can feel like a very long time.

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about the 40,000 plus killed on our roadways every year? What about the 3,000,000 plus injured on the same roadways every year? What about the 16,000 plus murdered in our country every year? What about ...?

5:32 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Anonymous,
Would you like to say more? Please feel free to. My blog is opened to all comments and if you wish you do not have to post anonymous. Every opinion is respected here.
I believe it is o.k. to politely agree to disagree. Thank you for coming.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker