Friday, January 12, 2007

PRESIDENT BUSH HAS SPOKEN

Well the word is out. President Bush has made his big announcement, more troops. I think I've heard that before. So what's new.
Some are for, some are against and I'm-- well I'm just totally lost in the whole thing. I don't have any idea what is right and what is wrong in this war. Is there any right? Will anything really help at this point?

In the beginning I thought that our troops were going there to help and I'm sure that what the troops thought too. But as time went by it began to look like they didn't just want help they wanted permanent protection. And we can't stay there forever.
They don't seem to be willing to fight for their selves and their leader doesn't seem like a very strong leader either. If the police run when trouble comes, what does that say for them. How are we going to train people that don't want to be trained.

I'm not saying that I was for or against going there. In truth I was leaning more toward against, but I think that if we were determined to send troops in at all, it seems to me that the time to send a lot of troops was in the beginning. Enough to be able to make a bigger impression, a bigger impact.

Frankly I have to be honest, I do admit freely that I have never liked Bush and I don't see him as a intelligent person. I see him as a spoiled brat that always has to have his way no matter what the cost to others. I think he is irresponsible and I wonder why no one has thought about trying to impeach him. I think he is more of a danger to our country then anyone else and I wonder how we will survive one more year with him.
I don't wish any human being any physical harm, but I do wish someone would find a way or reason to impeach him. Frankly I don't think anyone would want to step into this mess right now.

So you tell me. What do you think? All comments are welcome. I'm sure they will be varied and I am very interested in hearing all of your views.

So come on enlighten me, I need it. Just do me one favor, let's don't get mad at each others comments. Let's agree to 'agree to disagree' politely on this one. I want to hear what you have to say. At this point I'm not even sure that I understand what is going on.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sister Copinherhair said...

Somebody has thought of impeaching him...my client Mary, who was the first person in my chair after he won re-election. She sat down in my chair and said, "I say we start the impeachment process now."

I personally think he was just finishing his father's personal vendetta against Sadaam. I don't think he really had or has a "plan" even to this day. I'm not saying that the war is totally uncalled for...I just don't believe it was handled in the right way. And I don't really understand the point that Anonymous was trying to make on your last post. What does the number of people killed on roadways have to do with anything? We have children being killed over there...for what? Oil? And are we even focused on Bin Laden anymore? Does anyone remember that that was supposed to be the reason we went there in the first place? Why haven't we found him yet? We can find missiles buried in the sand but we can't find a skinny guy?

1:04 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

blonde71274,
You're not the only one that feels that this is a personal vendetta by Bush for his father. A whole lot of people feel that way.
I think perhaps we should have stayed out of it all together. I don't think we are solving anything and the minute our troops leave they are going to go back to the exact same thing.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Id it is said...

We're never going to get our soldiers out of Iraq! Look at all the other places where we went in; have we come out of those? Afghanistan, Vietnam, Japan... we have sizable numbers there even today so can we really be hopeful? Maybe at some point the numbers will reduce, but there's no coming out of Iraq for quite a while and that's the reality. A pity no doubt!

2:44 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Id it is,
I'm glad that you came to comment, I really didn't know that we still had soldiers in some of those places. I thought that we still had some in Afghanistan, but Vietnam and Japan.
Why?? Why do they still have to be there?

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im shocked to read that you don't know much about US imperialism. you may want to go through this chronology here.

it's fairly interesting.

the US has been in and still is in a lot more places that you'd expect.

also you may want to keep tabs with http://www.crooksandliars.com

11:34 PM  
Blogger Naomi said...

We have troops in Korea, too. I'll be glad when we can bring our military men and women home - wherever they are.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Capt. C said...

I have been in the room with the current President of Iraq and only one other person was with us. I have spoken to him one on one. He (at that time - which was about 6 months ago) had no intention of doing much. WE (the US) are paying him a ton of money. As soon as we leave, he will either be killed or loose the election (whatever that means over there). So, why miss up a good thing?

The people of Iraq (for the most part) understand only one thing - DEATH! Saddam understood this. Those people did what Saddam said out of fear. Weather you like it or not - doesn't matter. The people of Iraq obeyed him. When we took Saddam out of power, the people of Iraq converted to the only logical thing (for them) - KILL!

Look at the facts - Saddam in power = no car bombs, no deaths (except what Saddam and his sons did). Saddam out of power = caos!

Of course, there is so much more, but I don't want to take up all your space! ha! Also, feel free to use any of my stuff (you can even use my name. I am not a shame)

tlc

9:06 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Capt. C,
I know very well that you are not afraid, you worked for me when you were going to college. Thanks I'll take you up on it. I'll be posting it soon.
And by the way, you can take up all of the space here that you want any time!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker