Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I FOUND THIS IN MY E- MAIL

A friend of mine sent this to me
the other day. I thought I'ed share.
We've known each other for years.
He went to work for me when he was
barely 16 and was one of the best em-
plyees ever. I'm a little crazy and he is
absolutely insane, and we just clicked.
He's about thirtiesh now and we
still keep in close touch.

I Love You Sam,
Thanks for the pics.

TO ALL OF MY SOUTHERN FRIENDS
I APOLOGIZE. (come on you know it's funny)

7 things you would see if the rednecks ruled the country













7 Comments:

Blogger lizzyjane said...

that is too funny!

5:29 AM  
Blogger FM said...

lol...funny.

Nice blog you have here.

with regards
FM

6:16 AM  
Blogger Anisa said...

i'm southern and yes, i do have some redneck family...

but i can take a joke!

this is definitely funny! :)

6:51 AM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Ha-ha, the dentures with only 2 teeth are my favorite...sexy!

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol....

agree w/ diamondkt... the last pix is my fav of all :)

6:14 PM  
Blogger Mara said...

I love it!! way to funny! My favorite is Willie in the White House.. although the picture of Martha Stewart and taglines are pretty hilarious too..

Thanks for the giggle sweetie!

::smooches::
Mara

7:49 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

lol, too funny! Thanks for sharing exseno.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker