Thursday, October 27, 2005

SEASONS

The seasons come, the seasons go

over and over again,

Blue skies turn to grey

And back to blue again.

Autumn with it's wisdom

Making ready for the cold

With it's glorious colors

Of red and orange and gold.

Winter so enduring

With it's shimmering crown of white

Ever so enchanting, a mesmerizing sight.

Spring and it's breezes

With skies of blue and rain drops too,

Rejuvenating the ground

For summer to come around.

Summer arrives in full bloom

Bouquets of flowers

And the smell of perfume,

Warm summer nights with stars in the sky

And the sweet smell of Honeysuckle

As you pass by.

9 Comments:

Blogger David Stehle said...

Alright, you know I have to ask...did you write this one too? If so, another goodie! If not, still - good. :P

Is it just me or did that little happy season changing post of EXSENO's make anyone else feel all warm and fuzzy inside like a Teddy Ruxband (whatever his name was) just reached out to bearhug the life out of you? Ha-ha.

2:25 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Yes, it's one of mine. Thanks I need a hug you timed that just right.

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my!!! it's yours???

you know what? i think after all this time i've been reading your blog, you need to compile everything and publish it... 'cuz those are SO GOOD!!! :)

i can't believe it's almost the end of the year AGAIN... how time goes so fast... :(

8:29 PM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

I'm super impressed that is your work! My favorite part...

"Summer arrives in full bloom
Bouquets of flowers
And the smell of perfume"

I'm a sucker for the scent of perfume. You know they have poetry contests, you should enter one. I bet you have a good chance at winning.

8:57 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Thank you both that's very nice of you , I'm blushing. No one ever knew for years that I wrote poetry, not even my family. Long story about how I haha came out of the closet.

I like to write poetry in simple language so that everyone can understand it. But I do have some pretty heave stuff too.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Mara said...

that's beautiful sweetie!! Nice job! ::smooches:: Mara

1:38 PM  
Blogger mojoala said...

What the heck are you talking about? It's still Summer here? LOL! LOL!

1:48 PM  
Blogger mojoala said...

My daughter had a Teddy Ruxpin!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Exseno, nice one!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker