Saturday, October 01, 2005

WHO KNEW SHE WAS A COP





















FLASHER FOUND IN TIGHT SPOT

Monday, September 26, 2005

A German flasher’s lewd antics backfired when he leaped naked out of a bush and exposed himself to a woman, only for the off-duty police officer to call for back-up and send him scrambling back into his clothes. “He’d expected her to go ‘Ooh, ooh!’ when he jumped out — not that she would calmly call officers for assistance,” said a police spokesman in the western town of Mettmann on Thursday. “He got a big surprise — he really picked the wrong person.”

The 52-year-old man managed to flee in panic from where he had attempted to shock the police woman as she walked her dogs, but was soon apprehended at his home by her colleagues. reuters

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL....

where do you get all these funny stories/jokes?

9:40 PM  
Blogger lizzyjane said...

heheheeh1\e!
he totally deserved it!

6:48 AM  
Blogger FutureWorldLeader said...

HA like the pic that you choos for the news article. Ha that is hilarious.

10:11 PM  
Blogger saurav said...

LoL...thats really a hilarious one...

8:37 AM  
Blogger mojoala said...

I did not know Germans arrested people for such things. That's hard to believe expecially when you watch their public television and nudity perfectly normal....

8:07 AM  
Blogger Anisa said...

hahaha! this is a good one...he definitely deserved it! :)

11:22 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

lol, that's why you have to be selective with the people you flash!!

1:57 PM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

My Mom and sister got flashed once. I remember my sister telling me about it and said "I didn't even see anything".

I thought, well maybe you should of told him you couldn't even see it. He must of only been the size of Jude Law. I guess if it's too little to even see, then that defeats the purpose of flashing.

4:51 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

I never ran into a flasher, I think if I did I'ed just point at 'it' and start laughing, so he'd get a complex. hahaha

5:00 PM  
Blogger mojoala said...

ROFLMAO!

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker