Saturday, September 24, 2005

THE DREADED QUESTION

??? HOW DID I GET HERE ???

If your child ask you to explain how he or she came to be, how would you answer.
Well here is a computer nerd with a whole new approach to explaining the 'Birds and the Bees'.

A Kid asks: “Daddy? How did I come into this world?”

The Daddy Answered: “Well, my child, some day I’ll have to tell you any way.”

The Kid asked again: So why not today?

The Dad Responds: Please, listen carefully. Mom and Dad met each other in a cyber cafe. In the restrooms of that cyber cafe, dad connected to mom. Mom at that time made some downloads from dad’s memory stick.

When dad finished uploading we discovered we used no firewall. Since it was too late to cancel or delete, nine months later we ended up with a virus.


Poor child is going to think he's a virus now, I wonder what the childs name is???

9 Comments:

Blogger lizzyjane said...

I wish I knew enough about computers to come up with a funny name for that kid!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna Kuornikova ??? lol...

is everything ok over there? w/ the storm??

11:47 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Yes thank you we are, getting some of the winds and rain that's about it. I sure feel sorry for those people that got hit hard again.

4:52 AM  
Blogger mojoala said...

I think the child was "Bill Gates"!

lol!

5:38 AM  
Blogger mojoala said...

or his name could be DiamondKT!

lol!

5:44 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Ya, think??hahaha, Let's see what he says.

6:41 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

I got this one too. ;-) We've got to be close to each other on the forwarding emails chain....

10:49 AM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Ok, so who has been talking to my parents? Looks like they told you the story of how I was conceived. Yeah, that's what happens when you "hack away" long enough without any protection - it's a security risk. Then low and behold, a baby boy was born and they named him "DIAMONDKT"!

1:23 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

I knew you'ed have something whitty to say!!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker