Sunday, September 11, 2005

IN MEMORY OF 9-11

Destination Unknown

I had a love and a family too

And my future was bright and gay

Then we saw the Towers come down

And chaos fell upon us all ,

Followed by a terrible war

My future's no longer the same

Sometimes I'm not sure--

That I even know my name.

The soldiers come, the soldiers go

With bravery, fear, and rage.

God took the ones He needed most

And left us here to stay,

Yet through all of the terror

One miracle there came,

For one fleeting moment--

We, were all the same.


(In loving memory of all who where lost, and all who remain)

8 Comments:

Blogger lizzyjane said...

baeutiful, beautiful, beautiful

12:02 PM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

beautiful and touching. Did you ever see the documentary, "telling Nicholas"? Oh gosh, it was so heartbreaking. It is about a family telling a little boy his mom died in 9-11. So sad.

3:57 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Thanks, Lizzyjane,


Misfittoy,
I'm glad that it helped you.


Fairygirl701
No, and I'm glad that I didn't,I'm sure it was heart breaking I already cried this week over New Orleans people. I don't know who the fool was that ever said crying helps, it always makes me sick.

4:13 PM  
Blogger mojoala said...

Very good Exseno. That says it all in a nutshell.

10:55 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

I think so too Mojo.

11:05 AM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:45 AM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Strange that you mentioned that FairyGirl. I almost posted about that on my blog. I saw that HBO documentary "Telling Nicholas". Jesus, it was depressing! Sad enough to make a guy misty eyed even. They did a good job breaking the news to him and all the coverage. It made you feel like you knew that family on a personal level.

11:46 AM  
Blogger FutureWorldLeader said...

Yah I saw that documentry on HBO.But I changed the channel right away when they started to tell him.*Arnald swartzenager* I wasn't guna cry like a little girl so that the people would stop buying my smash it jingle all ve way!

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker