Tuesday, August 30, 2005

TO ALL OF MY BLOGGER FRIENDS

A quick message to let you all know that I am having major computer problems right now. I can pretty much post on my blog and comment on a few of my blogger friends sites but not everyones. Have lost some major components and am not able to download what I need to get up and running properly. I am trying to resolve this problem as quickly as possible but my phone is also down, so I can't get back in touch with dell.
I am still able to view your posts and look in on you everyday, so althought I am keeping up with all of you some will not know I have been there. At some point I am affraid I will crash completely before I get the help I need. Bare with me. I'm working on it. Love you all bunches!!!! I will still be posting when I can get through.

CHECK OUT THE POST BELOW THIS ONE. I will continue to post while I can.

12 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Wish you all the luck in the world in getting things fixed!

9:59 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Thanks Rebecca, I'm working on it. Can still do some things.

10:06 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Hey MOJO,
Yours is one of the sites that I can view but can not comment on. How is the weather there. It's getting scary bad where I am. Dark and windy.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Lavinia said...

Good luck. Your posts are great, it would be sad to have you gone for too long.

Blogger lets you post via email as well, so if you can send emails you can certainly make posts. Just go to Settings, Email.

Ciao!

2:35 AM  
Blogger mojoala said...

yesterday was bad, with over 40 tornado warnings thruout the state. Today it is sunny skys and cool tempartures....

life is good here now.

Wish I could say the same for the mississippians....

6:47 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Mojo,
It wasn't that bad here, kinda scary. Winds some rain, spooky sky.

Today sunny and hot.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

HOPE THE STRUGGLE IS GOING WELL!

9:23 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Not really Rebecca,

Have'nt been able to get back with Dell yet.

10:10 AM  
Blogger saurav said...

hope the problem'll be over soon....
all the best...

10:29 PM  
Blogger mojoala said...

aye, you better get that fixed, I am missing your comments!

5:44 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

I am missing making my comments too.

Do you know how hard it is for a woman to be there and not be able to say anything!!! boohoo

6:00 AM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Hope you got the problem worked out. Sorry I wasn't around last week to give you a hand with it.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker