Monday, August 29, 2005

WHAT'S THE HARM

Bless her heart, what's the harm in a little dance other then it looks like his head is in her boobs. lol, sorry can't help it , I think it's funny!! That's a big women, she ought to be picking him up.
















Nun's wild dancing earns her a reprimand

Tue Aug 23,12:26 PM ET

A Belgian nun's acrobatic and indecorous dancing with a missionary during the Catholic World Youth Day in Germany over the weekend earned her a reprimand from her mother superior, a Belgian paper said Tuesday.

Daily Het Laatste Nieuws showed pictures of a dancing Johanne Vertommen being held up in the air by the missionary, and then clinging to him with her legs wrapped around his body.

"I wouldn't do this at home but at such occasions I get carried away by the enthusiasm of the group," the 29-year-old told the paper later.

"My mother superior raised the issue today: she thinks I should watch out a bit and bear in mind that I represent our community," Vertommen said.

Pope Benedict attended the celebration at the Marienfeld, outside Cologne, in the presence of some 700,000 people.

7 Comments:

Blogger EXSENO said...

Callie, I miss Diamondkt also, but I don't understand, he clearly said see you when he gets back,
I guess I'll have to go back on his site and point that out to everyone. lol

As for hearing from him, I don't imagine I will here from him any sooner then anyone else.
I know him the same as everyone else thru his blog, didn't even know his name was Dave until you started calling him that?
Have a good day, I guess we will all know his back when he posts it.

5:37 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

You haven't posted in a while! :-D It's really unbelievable to me that people could really devote their lives to celibacy, and get repremanded for dancing and stuff.... So sad, it just really seems like a waste to me. Oh well, it is their choice, and they obviously have to be doing it b/c it's something they fell strongly about. Here's to standing by your morals! Not that common now a days!

8:56 AM  
Blogger mojoala said...

Mother Superior must be from the old school. We had 3 sisters here for a while, one was such a prud and the other two were like the one picture....

Bosses are like anal orifices; we all have them and the vast majority of them stink!

9:02 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Hi, everybody so glad to see you I'm hanging in there even tho my computer is very sick right now.

Getting some really high winds here all of a sudden from the hurricane

9:33 AM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Swing that sister!

9:33 AM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

It's not like she was grinding up on someone, having her ass slapped doggie style, stripping or doing any dirty dancing. People need to relax. No one, including this nun, will go to hell for having fun dancing.

9:36 AM  
Blogger iluvnyc said...

i don't see anywhere a rule that say a nun shouldn't have fun... which part that she did wrong here??? hhh...

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker