Friday, September 09, 2005

I MET A GUY WHOS PENIS SIZE WAS -

I was on Diamondkts site the other day and the subject was penis size. Everyone there that day just kind of had fun with the subject and no one seemed to be offended. To say the least it was interesting and it brought to mind a conversation that I was privy to hear many years ago.

First let me give you a little background a friend of mine had a brief affair, but the guy left her with something to remember him by a pregnancy. Opps, well sometimes things go wrong even with protection. She met another guy that didn't seem to mind at all that she was pregnant, and he wanted to marry her. I met the guy once God he was huge, he was almost 7 feet tall. He was fun to be with but she soon realized he was an alcoholic and didn't want that kind of life so that affair ended. She later heard he married another " pregnant " women. I remember her commenting on what's with him and pregnant women.

I know not funny, even a little sad, but what was funny would have been watching me if you could have been there several years later when my friend ran into the girl that introduced her to the big guy to begin with. I think I have a permanent neck injury from my head swinging back and forth as I silently sat listening to the conversation.

I was sitting at a table at a resturuant with my friend and her old friend came in and they began to hash up old times. My friend is to my left and her friend is to my right which left me in the middle with big ears all perked up listening to the gossip while trying to pretend like it was'nt of interest to me. My head swung from left to right listening to the gossip about the big guy. Head back to the left when my friend said to her friend what's up with him and pregnant women, why did he find another pregnant woman and marry her. Then my head swung to the right as her friend replied, because he can't have kids and he wanted some. As the conversation continued it became more and more interesting and my head kept swinging from left to right with each question and answer.

I was like a fly on the wall as they were so interested in their own converstion they didn't even acknowledge my being there or seem to notice my head swinging back and forth faster and faster as the conversation got juicier and juicer.
Her friend, "Well I thought you knew" My friend, "Know what?" Her friend, "You didn't sleep with him when we went camping?" (sure she did I'm thinking) My friend, "NO" Her friend, "The whole time you dated you didn't sleep with him?" My friend, "NO" Her friend, "Well---
Then I lost it, head fast to the left ( Oh lord I think I snapped my neck that time, but turned back to the right just in time to see her friend as she said), -- it's only this big." as she threw up her hand, fist closed and just her pinky finger up in the air.
My mouth fell open , but no one ever noticed. Head to the left as my friend said , "Huh!"
Head painfully back to the right as Her friend said, " Yup, this big throwing that pinky finger up again. Oh, oh, (my head was reeling while remaining silent waiting for the rest) But all I remember hearing was -- NO --Yes --Oh, my God!

According to her he had some kind of accident when he was little and it left him with a penis problem. Well I can't imagine what kind of accident could have done that unless he got it caught in something , somehow and was a penis amputee. Anyway, I guess that's his story and he's sticking to it.

A few more words were exchanged but I couldn't tell you what they were as I was still focusing on the pinky finger thing.
Then she had to leave and left us sitting there both in shock, with nothing to say.
Sitting silently with an image of a seven foot man with a penis no bigger then a pinky finger. A pinky finger for Gods sake. What a shit load of gossip , no wonder he stayed drunk.

I must say it was worth the sore neck.

16 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

LOL, you just never know! Good story exseno!

8:23 AM  
Blogger mojoala said...

poor guy

8:37 AM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Oh my god! EXSENO you tell the BEST stories! I love it. It must be a talent that comes when you are a Grandmother. My Grandma tells great stories too, but nothing juicy like that!

A penis amputee? Lol, I was seriously laughing when I read that along with your neck snapping back and forth as the chick gossip flew. Man I wish I could sneak in on a woman's lunch with her girlfriends sometimes. They must share some good stuff.

Over 7 feet tall and nothing bigger to show than a pinky size turtle head huh? That is sad. Something must of happened to him, I agree. I would stay drunk too if mine was that little - shame. How long did they date with her never sleeping with him and why? Kind of odd. Maybe the little guy didn't even work right either. :P

1:30 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

I don't know if the little guy worked at all, but they dated for a good while several months. I never asked her because I just assumed they were doing it. So the whole conversation that day was a big shock.

1:48 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Callie,
Was he almost 7ft.tall, maybe it's the same guy. lol kidding.

5:03 AM  
Blogger saurav said...

You'll get the full story here
BBC

8:50 AM  
Blogger iluvnyc said...

lol.... this story kills me!!!! it did worth your neck snapping huh?

but i do agree w/ diamondkt... that grandma always has the best stories... :D

to diamondkt: you don't wanna sneak in on girl's talk ever... ;)

11:43 AM  
Blogger lizzyjane said...

oh! Oh! The stitches in my stomach form the hysterical laughter!!

1:08 PM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

OMG! Poor guy!!! And him being so tall, most girls would expect him to be packing heat!

I went out w/a guy who had a thing for pregnant women. He married a girl 7mths preg w/another man's baby, they divorced, then he dated another girl pregnant by someone else. And I saw him with another big pregnant girl after that. WTF?? And exseno you and bb know him! CB remember?!?! Weird huh.

4:02 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Well it's safe to say it wasn't him. But what a coincidence.hahaha

4:42 PM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Kevin Federline? :P

11:42 AM  
Blogger Miss Krys said...

Can one even suck a pinky? It seems so small that all one would appear to be able to do is kiss it. Hold on... experimenting

Results:
A pinky is suckable but not deep-throatable. Maybe that was TMI.... but i really did just use my pinky!

I had a carrot sized dude one day, but I always seem to forget him. It was quite a depressing experience.

8:38 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Miss Krys,
Your comment is funnier than my post! lol

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very useful post. I would love to follow you on twitter.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

qzz0629
freshjive clothing
nike air force 1
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
nba jerseys
coach outlet
cheap jordans
air max 2017
tory burch outlet
ferragamo outlet

6:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

mlb jerseys
canada goose outlet
maillot football pas cher
off white shoes
ralph lauren outlet
pandora charms
jordan shoes
converse trainers
ugg boots clearance
kate spade outlet
mnbmnbm

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker