Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TAGGED ME

I can't believe that Shirazi has tagged me. I thought he was my friend. Obviously he hasn't read the post where I stated that I hate tags. hmmm
Well o.k. I'll do it just this one more time because I think you are doing it for a reason. I think you are picking at people minds again so I'll bite, because you chose three very different personalities. A young interesting woman, an intelligent writer/author/who know what else, and the semi- literate/ semi- illiterate , me.

So I must pick a ' situation comedy' character that I would like to be, I pick Mindy of the sitcom Mork and Mindy, because I think it would be awesome to meet a Alien and incredible to be able to help him and allow him to live with me.

Sorry friends but now I have to tag three other bloggers. So I pick Becky ,because she's fun and , DIAMONDKT, because I think he'll be a good sport and do it and 'Ka, because I owe you one, payback time girlfriend. lol

You must follow these rules exactly, but they are easy, just one, two three.
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Pick the sitcom person that you want to be
3. Tag three other people (I know ordinarily I wouldn't tag anyone either but I'm dyeing to see you answers).

Check this post out http://crosswordbebop.blogspot.com/2006/06/overdue-meme-response.html , he made his answers really easy , instead of writing his sitcom character he just linked to it.

I want to pick 'BB' real bad but I think she'd try to kill me and she can run faster then I can. I bet she would pick her: http://www.timvp.com/mtm.html

6 Comments:

Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Thanks. You did it much better.

9:27 AM  
Blogger lizzyjane said...

hellloooooo!!!!!!
I have returned to the land of blog!

No mono, no strep, just a hideous virus. And now that all the wedding crap is finished, I am free to blog away!
I'll be visiting more often now!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Mara said...

LOL... I remember that - I watched reruns of it.

It was a funny show - Robbin Williams break into comedy. Loard he's a great talent.

::smooches::
Mara

12:23 PM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Ok, so I am reading this a week late and I see that I'm tagged. So being the good sport that you say I am, I'm going to play along for you here...

Jack Tripper from Threes Company.
Why? Because he got to live with 2 young single girls!

Wait...that may be a curse and not a blessing. I grew up with 2 sisters and unless these 2 roommates would be having pillow fights in their panties, then I know what living with 2 girls is like and it's sort of like hell on Earth. Sorry.

8:43 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Diamondkt,
Jack Tripper, that sounds just about right. Two female roommates with their boobs just about to fall out, running around the house. Ya, I think you would be very comfortable in that situation. lol

8:48 PM  
Blogger xumeiqing said...

151218meiqing
coach outlet
hollister kids
ugg outlet
ralph lauren polo
ralph lauren sale
toms
canada goose jackets
ugg slippers
louis vuitton handbags
instyler curling iron
ugg outlet
gucci outlet
canada goose jackets
hollister co
tory burch sale
nike huarache
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet online
prada outlet
abercrombie
coach outlet
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet clearance
hollister uk
lebron james shoes
rolex watches outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
toms outlet
canada goose outlet
lebron james shoes
ugg outlet
gucci handbags
oakley sunglasses
tiffany and co
coach factory outlet
ugg slippers
louis vuitton handbags
ugg outlet
coach factory outlet
coach outlet

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker