Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I HATE TAGS BUT HERE I AM, Grrrr

Boxing Champ has tagged me. I'll do it this one time.


TWENTY THINGS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME

1. I was born in Detroit, lived there between the age of 4 and 5, moved to California where I grew up.

2. I was attacked by a dog (Chow) when I was 4yrs ( in Detroit) and had to have plastic surgery on my face. I was lucky I was found soon after the attack, passed out laying in a pool of blood.

3. Did something stupid when I was 10yrs. and hit my head so hard it got cut open and I had a concussion. Still have the bump on the top of my head. Those suckers hurt for a long time.

4. I almost drowned in the ocean once, story here:http://exseno.blogspot.com/2005/06/reminiscing.html

5. I think people are the most interesting creatures on earth.

6. I believe in smiling at a stranger when you pass on the street, you just might make their day.

7. I can ride a horse, not talking about those dude ranch kind. A good horse.

8. I can shoot a pistol, rifle, shotgun, very well so don't make me mad. lol

9. I love all kinds of music and I do mean all kinds.

10. I am not afraid of very many things.

11. I once had three jobs at one time. Two full time one part time. Days Monday through Friday 8a to 5p. Nights 11p to 7a. Weekends Sat and Sun. 2p to 11p

12. I once owned a small Mama and Papa style restaurant that I traded for a beautiful large beer bar. Didn't keep it long. To long to explain here. Use your imagination.

13. I can eat more then most men. I love good food and sweets. Yum

14. I've have had the best of times and the worst of times. I have lived in beautiful homes and I've been homeless.

15. I am not a pretty woman, but I learned at a very young age that it doesn't matter a bit. If you like yourself, your beauty will shine from within. When people get to know you if they like you , you are pretty to them and if all a guy cares about is your looks, he's not worth having.

16. I believe in both forgiveness and fighting back. Which ever the situation calls for. Always fighting is ridiculous. Always turning the other check can be equally as bad.

17. Some people are book smart and not people smart. Some people are people smart and not book smart. Some people are both- huh those are the lucky ones. I was well behaved in school, but got terrible grades. So that leaves me with----- haha you think I'm going to say something sad , fooled you. That leaves me with a whole lot of people smarts and a big desire to learn. I love to learn.

18. I am a survivor of many things, some I will talk about, some I won't.

19. I believe in stopping to smell the roses. Everyone needs a little Zen.

20. When I was young I hated the thought of becoming old. Now that I'm here, I love it. It's very liberating.

10 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Chows can be really nasty dogs! I would never ever get a chow, I've seen them get mean before too!

I have to agree that your looks shine through. I may have never seen your face, but I don't need too to know that you are beautiful!

7:22 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Ah thank you, I've seen your face and you are a beautiful.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

Wow, so many accidents 'n' you Survived all. I loved what you said about Forgivness 'n' fightin' back BUT I thiink fightin' back comes alot later, coz forgivness never ends. Atleast it's with me this way.

Thankyou for takin' time for this tag. *Smiles*

God bless you....

2:09 PM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

EXSENO, the more I get to know you, the more you surprise me. You are definitely an interesting character.

I hope you don't mind that I took it upon myself to add number 21 to your list...

"I once owned a small Mama and Papa style restaurant that I traded for a beautiful large beer bar. Didn't keep it long. To long to explain here. Use your imagination."

21. I drank all the beer myself, which lead to my bar going out of business. Ooops.

Sorry, I had to tell the truth for you. ;)

2:51 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

DIAMONDKT,
Wrong. I hate to disappoint you but I'm not real crazy about beer. lol

3:01 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Champ,
I will always forgive, no matter what has happened, but if the deed against me is to bad, I won't forget. It all really depends upon the situation doesn't it.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Id it is said...

Thanks for sharing those interesting facts. It is nicer to put anecdotal identity to a blogger name.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

You 're right that depends on situation when we 've to forgive Others, but when it comes to Ours, I mean the people we love, then we do forgive them every time, no matter what. *Smiles*

God bless you....

2:16 PM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Yeah, you are more of a hard liquor chick!

5:02 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Ah, you know me well.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker