Sunday, July 09, 2006

E-MAIL STRIKES AGAIN, THANK'S 'BB '

Girlfriend and Sister's Week
I am only as strong as the coffee I drink, the hairspray I use and the friends I have.
To the cool women that have touched my life. Here's to you!




National Girlfriends Day
What would most of us do without our sisters, confidants and shopping, lunching, and traveling girls?
Let's celebrate each other for each other's sake!
TO MY GIRLFRIENDS!

It is good to be a woman:
1. We got off the Titanic first.
2. We can scare male bosses with the mysterious gynecological disorder excuses.
3 Taxis stop for us.
4. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
5. No fashion faux pas we make, could ever rival the Speedo.
6. We don't have to pass gas to amuse ourselves.
7. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
8. We can congratulate our teammate without ever touching her rear end.
9. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
10. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
11. We can talk to the opposite sex without having to picture them naked
12. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we are aware that we will look like an idiot.
13. We will never regret piercing our ears
14. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
15. We can make comments about how silly men are in their presence because they aren't listening anyway.
Send this to all the bright women you know and make their day!!!!!



If she doesn't wiggle click on her and she will. lol

19 Comments:

Blogger David Stehle said...

So EXSENO, is that what you look like?

heehee

8:36 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Nope, hate to disappoint you, but that stomach isn't mine and I don't have those skinny legs either. Now the down side is I don't have those big boobs either. lol

8:44 PM  
Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

LOL!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Sannie said...

Great list ... just love it!

1:56 AM  
Blogger Sannie said...

14. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.

AMEN!

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.... cool list!!!

wait... which picture that dk asked? the 1st one with the cigar or the wiggling one? ;) :D

4:28 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Hi Hot n'Sweet,
How are you doing ?? I thought you dropped off of the face of the earth. Welcome back.




'Ka,
I don't know I think he meant the wiggley one.??? Might be the first one? I do smoke.

5:07 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

lol, too cute!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Sannie said...

hi Excenso,
me dropping off of the face of the earth.. nah... impossible...
I'm just to busy with getting my personal life back on track... my feelings for MoreDruid and my divorce... turned my life into.. pfff don't know what it turned into... a rollercoaster?

I'm still alive and stronger than ever!

12:15 AM  
Blogger Medio Pomelo said...

And the list could go on and on and on...
-you never embarrass yourself with a bulk in you pyjamas if you have to get out of bed suddenly in your parents' house
-you can actually have a decent conversation while standing around a BBQ
-you can always burst into tears to prove your point in an argument
-we can openly read gossip magz while men have to do it in secret
-our tennis shoes never ever ever stink as much as men's do...

I love being a woman! :)

3:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol i don't remember sending u that one......

3:32 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Hot n'SWEET,
You and MoreDruid, I had no idea, I remember the group picture, I never would have thought it. Stay Strong.

Dora,
That's a pretty good list. Thank you for stopping by.

BB,
How could you forget something this funny, especially the pic's.

6:08 AM  
Blogger Sannie said...

-you can always burst into tears to prove your point in an argument
-we can openly read gossip magz while men have to do it in secret

hahahaha so true!
I really love being a woman

When I have my own blog... I love to post this one


btw... Exseno
that grouppicture.. was just a picture... that wasn't us

8:04 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Hot n'SWEET,
Ah, You fooled me. haha
Feel free to borrow anything I have posted anytime you want to. I don't mind.

6:29 AM  
Blogger Sannie said...

Thanks!

big huggggggggggg

12:09 AM  
Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Second thought: I protest here.

5:05 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Shirazi,
You protest, about which do you protest to Shirazi? Explain. lol

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Cellulitis information auto security surveillance system gm wagoner criticizes japan currency trading Hidden cameras nanny cams surveillance and spy equipment Hip injury attorneys california Fluoxetine and weight gai cum cumsumption acyclovir herpes simplex balston membrane air dryer price video surveillance 3 vets camping supplies comal county texas tax appraisal district Betty&aposs amateurs

12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker