Tuesday, April 05, 2005

*** HEALTH HAZARD ALERT ***

GAMES - GAMES - GAMES. With the exception of an occasional pinball game I've never been much of a game player. But then came the computer and with that the introduction to a whole new world. Games--all kinds of games, games everywhere and I thought,"well how nice, what a nice way to spend a boring day. "

Well out of boredom, one day I decided to try one. Pick an easy one I thought, so Bejeweled was the first one I tryed. BORING big time. I like words so I began to play things like Flipwords, What Word , Wheel of Fortune etc. but they were easily mastered. So I progressed to Mozaki Blocks and Mahjong Tiles . They were enjoyable, but then I learned about Jewel Quest and Zuma. I gave them a try.

That was my downfall !!

Did you know there was a "DELUXE" version of these games. Deluxe means - much harder. Deluxe means -- Will drive you insane. Deluxe means ---Play at your own damn risk cause you could die from over exposure. That is what "DELUXE" means.

I absolutely hate "ZUMA DELUXE", yet I can't stop trying to beat it. I think there are nine-hundred different levels and each level has levels within it, and if you miss one part of a level you get thrown back down to the beginning of that level. You don't get to keep what you have already accomplished. How dirty is that-- huh.

I made it to level nine without much trouble but I have been stuck there forever. I keep saying that's it . No more. But I keep going back. I just hate knowing that a game is my downfall.

You should see me. This is not relaxing.

I am disgusting !! I scream. I holler. I curse, Oh my God, the vile things that come flying out of my filthy mouth would shock even the foulest person. I slap the desk . I raise my hands shaking them in anger, Guess which finger protrudes !! -- Oh, like you've never done it. Then I quit, I am a heart pulsing nervous reck. Yet I keep going back again and again once more to meet my demise.

These games should come with a "HUGE" warning label that says,--Play with caution,this game could be --------- "HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH" ---------


Well bye now, I have to take my blood pressure pill and get back to the game.

18 Comments:

Blogger fairygirl701 said...

BWAHAHA!!! Aren't games ADDICTIVE and yet INFURIATING!!!

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know there are actually 12-9 stages and when you are done with that it welcomes you to join it in the stars my brother and then you get to play 13 and 13-1 and when you are through with that then you have beaten the game. guess how I know *hehehe*

7:23 AM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

That post made me laugh because I can relate very well. Trust me, you aren't alone when it comes to foul language being spewed during a heated video game session. I'm guilty too. The f bomb is going off left and right among other choice words which I won't say on here - I'm sure you have heard them or used them, so no need for me to repeat them.

Fortunately for me I'm pretty good at the games I have (tooting my own horn, sorry). The best is playing against another person because it just ups the competitive fire so to speak. I'm not sure what types of games you are into, but you have to play people online sometime. I don't do that on my PC, but on my PlayStation 2 you can do that. It's alot of fun!

Knockout Kings is a boxing game that I bet you would like. If you had a PS2 and you were online, I could play you! That would be pretty cool.

10:23 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

well now I'm jealous. You make me wish I did have a PS2. Boo hoo.

11:39 AM  
Blogger lizzyjane said...

Oh man, i am SO addicted to J.T.'s blocks on Yahoo Games. It is evil evil evil.

2:21 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

lol, Have you beat it yet Lizzy???

2:41 PM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Yeah EXSENO, you better get a PS2. Here is a screenshot of what you are missing out on. That is the actual game - sweet!

http://images.ea.com/sports/games/2005/fightnightround2/screenshots/BHopkins/bernardhop_fnround2_1.jpg

2:48 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Ah yes, that is one sweet game you have there, very graphic. But, even if I had a PS2, it has been explained to me (by my grandson 13yrs.)that there is a lot of controls to deal with, and I would probably have a hard time playing.

So tell me how would I (Ms. Stupid from the dark age) stand a chance against someone like you, (Mr. Smart, of all things modern from the computerized generation) ??????

Sounds to me like I'ed lose every time lol. I'm not willing to do that , so if I did happen to get one it would be a long time before I told you, because I'ed be practicing my *** off first. lol

6:29 AM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Not to worry...I would go easy on you until you got the hang of it, then it's all out war! ;)

8:39 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

All I can say is lol.

It's hard to teach and old dog, etc, etc.

I'ed have to cheat and put my grandson on there. His the game wizard of the family.

8:47 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

I get bored reading some of the news. But I really like the AP: science section on the net.

7:09 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Please read my post "OLD FOOLS NEVER DIE THEY JUST FADE AWAY" , maybe that will help your feelings, I hope so.

8:59 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

I have a son and a daughter, but they are adults, so I keep out of their business.

4:35 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, ugg boots, nike air max, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike free, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, longchamp outlet, jordan shoes, longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, chanel handbags, uggs on sale, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, burberry outlet online, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, ugg boots, louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses, prada outlet, louis vuitton, louboutin, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton outlet, burberry, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, tory burch outlet

6:56 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors, oakley pas cher, kate spade handbags, ralph lauren uk, ralph lauren pas cher, north face, michael kors, michael kors, burberry, hogan, hollister pas cher, nike roshe, sac guess, ray ban pas cher, ray ban uk, coach outlet, true religion outlet, air force, coach purses, nike roshe run, lululemon, coach factory outlet, coach outlet, timberland, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, nike blazer, nike free, nike air max, hollister, new balance pas cher, vans pas cher, nike free run uk, nike air max, lacoste pas cher, louboutin pas cher, air jordan pas cher, michael kors, sac longchamp, north face, true religion jeans, abercrombie and fitch, tn pas cher, air max, longchamp pas cher, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, mulberry, hermes, nike air max

6:58 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

pandora charms, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, ugg pas cher, moncler outlet, vans, thomas sabo, canada goose, barbour, bottes ugg, louis vuitton, moncler, karen millen, hollister, marc jacobs, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, moncler, pandora charms, ray ban, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, canada goose, supra shoes, louis vuitton, barbour jackets, ugg boots uk, toms shoes, moncler, converse outlet, moncler, juicy couture outlet, pandora jewelry, sac louis vuitton pas cher, doudoune canada goose, converse, replica watches, nike air max, lancel, canada goose, coach outlet, pandora jewelry, juicy couture outlet, moncler, doke gabbana outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose outlet, links of london, canada goose, gucci, moncler

7:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...


I'm going to highly recommend this web site
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/spraying-companies-12.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/spraying-companies-11.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/spraying-companies-10.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/spraying-companies-9.html

6:48 AM  
Blogger  Image Editing Services said...

Great post. Your site is quite interesting and very well written. I am waiting for your next post!!!!

car photo editing

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker