Saturday, April 09, 2005

HELP, HELP, HELP -- O.K. I'M STUPID

Awhile back I wanted to post a picture that I had found on the net. A fellow blogger (you know who you are, thanks) , tryed his best to help me. I went to that photo and tried, but nothing happened. As I recall I right clicked and some options were supposed to come up but nothing happened. So I thought O.K. some sites just won't let you copy their stuff. No big deal.

Then this morning I wanted to post another picture. I thought I could do it. I right clicked on the picture, and options appeared. WHOPEEE, I thought. Well I couldn't find the info. he had given me but I thought -- I can do this. How hard could it be. So I hit copy (only hit copy, is more needed??), then I went to my post wrote a few words and hit "Paste" and nothing happened. O.K. by now you are laughing. You have no idea how many times I tried it before I gave up.

HOW HARD IS IT?? It is HELL!! I tried and tried. Still nothing.

OH, look here--BINGO-- I thought I had found the answer, a little picture at the top of my post which when clicked on says "upload image/file". I read it--and did it--Oh, sh*t, I don't want that, I just want the PICTURE!!
So then I thought , in my infinite wisdom, maybe if I highlight this URL then hit copy I'll get my picture -- Nope , Zelch, Zero again. So no picture no matter what I tried. After an hour of frustration I finally gave up. I think the only thing that came of it , is I learned how to post a link, at least I think that's what I learned???

I am mad, frustrated, and feel stupidly BRAIN DEAD!!!

For tho's of you who are still laughing I hope you remember (with great pain) when you were new at this and didn't know a darn thing either. But still , with youth learning seems to come easier (you lucky crap heads) I'm jealous.

I am concerned --- If I hit copy on the picture --don't I have a picture floating around in my poor little mouse and if I do , what's going to become of it. Will it come out one day or stay there and starve to death?

O.K. keep laughing I'll bend over, you kick, Maybe the information will get to my brain that way.

10 Comments:

Blogger ginger said...

Don't worry! You aren't stupid, I promise!

The easiest thing to do is copy the address link in the picture and link to it in your post.

The other option is to Right Click, Save as - and then save it onto your computer. You will then need to either upload it using hello software (free and pretty easy) or get a photobucket account. You can copy the actual address and paste it into your post and then type too.

Hope I helped some.

11:01 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

I think I did the link thing in the pic. It said short link, but it just posted the link not the pic. Thanks Ginger.

11:45 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Well, hello Mr. Partway, welcome to my site, and Thank You for the advise, but as for computer technology I'm affraid I am mentally challenged. I'm very new at this.

Thank you for coming, please come again anytime .

10:19 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Hi Callie, Wow Thank You for that, but I enjoy your site just as much.

By the way sounds like you are really enjoying the new job ( I think we'd be better off calling it a career don't you I think that's what it is.) Anyway I'm so happy that you like it I was worried for a minute that you were not going to do it. Congrads. I think it great.

10:25 PM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Funny post, but you aren't dumb. You are just tech challenged like you said. ;) Hey, we were all there once so don't let it get to you. My Grandma is 85 and sends e-mail so if she can grasp technology, you can too.

Blogger doesn't allow me to paste the code that you need here in order to help you with your question. I'm not sure if you know what AIM is (AOL Instant Messenger) or if you have an account, but if you do, I could help you on it better...or even via e-mail. I would just need either your AIM screen name or your e-mail address if you still needed help on this.

6:45 AM  
Blogger lizzyjane said...

Sorry i can;t help! I'm a MAC user!

2:37 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

DIAMONDKT,
I have an IM it's not AOL should'nt matter should it. and e-mail too.

10:40 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors, oakley pas cher, kate spade handbags, ralph lauren uk, ralph lauren pas cher, north face, michael kors, michael kors, burberry, hogan, hollister pas cher, nike roshe, sac guess, ray ban pas cher, ray ban uk, coach outlet, true religion outlet, air force, coach purses, nike roshe run, lululemon, coach factory outlet, coach outlet, timberland, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, nike blazer, nike free, nike air max, hollister, new balance pas cher, vans pas cher, nike free run uk, nike air max, lacoste pas cher, louboutin pas cher, air jordan pas cher, michael kors, sac longchamp, north face, true religion jeans, abercrombie and fitch, tn pas cher, air max, longchamp pas cher, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, mulberry, hermes, nike air max

6:58 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

pandora charms, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, ugg pas cher, moncler outlet, vans, thomas sabo, canada goose, barbour, bottes ugg, louis vuitton, moncler, karen millen, hollister, marc jacobs, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, moncler, pandora charms, ray ban, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, canada goose, supra shoes, louis vuitton, barbour jackets, ugg boots uk, toms shoes, moncler, converse outlet, moncler, juicy couture outlet, pandora jewelry, sac louis vuitton pas cher, doudoune canada goose, converse, replica watches, nike air max, lancel, canada goose, coach outlet, pandora jewelry, juicy couture outlet, moncler, doke gabbana outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose outlet, links of london, canada goose, gucci, moncler

7:01 PM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

golden goose outlet
hermes
air jordan
supreme clothing
kd 12
bape clothing
lebron 18
curry 6 shoes
golden goose
golden goose outlet

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker