Tuesday, May 10, 2005

YOUNG AND HUNGRY

FOR THE LOVE OF FOOD
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



For all my friends that don't know how to cook. Check out this link http://epicurious.com . Click on the link, when the page comes up, click on "features", another page will come up, click on cookbooks. There you will find this book. You can review it or even order it right there, or at your favorite book store.

It has extra easy receipes that look and taste like gourmet meals.

Go ahead and take a peek "I DARE YOU". You will love it, and your friends will love you for it.

Gee, I wish I had thought of this before Mothers Day. lol

2 Comments:

Blogger David Stehle said...

I'm "cooking challenged" so this may come in handy. I'll have to check it out later.

11:04 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Looked good to me . I even want one.

I know your smart enough to find this but just thought I would mention that the word featured on the second pg. and the word cookbook on the third pg. are very tiny and at the top.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker