Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I DID NOT BLINK, WHAT THE "H" HAPPENED


AND THE WINNER IS ------ Posted by Hello


HERE COMES THAT RIGHT !!

Only about once a month do I get to watch boxing, MY BIG NIGHT , and I can hardly wait !!!!


So it's last saturday and I say O.K. what ever you do , don't let me forget that boxing is on tonight, it's been a month and I don't want to miss it, so watch what ever you want---but it better be over in time for boxing.
I'm in the kitchen doing what women do in the kitchen and I hear , "It's time for boxing", so I ran into the living room and sat on the couch THIRSTY. It's just starting and I don't want to move-- so I said, "I wait on you all the time, so would you pleeeeeeeeese get me a drink" .
So in a minute I see someone out of the corner of my eye with drink in hand and I left out one big scream--- "DON'T YOU DARE GET IN FRONT OF ME !" Poor guy says "well what should I do?" I said, "CRAWL". Well poor guy didn't crawl but he did get the the drink to me---(very carefully). LOL

So it's in the middle of Rd 1 , " heavy weights" and I was looking forward to some heavy duty punching.. Wladimir Klitschko v Eliseo Castillo. Nothing very impressive going on, but that's not unusual for Rd 1. no biggy. I figured they're just sizing each other up.

What a freeking disappointment, rounds 1, 2, & 3 were nothing but a bunch of left jabs from Klitschko and gloves up by Castillo. I mean Castillo never tryed once, NOT ONCE, to throw one damn punch. Round 4 had just began and Klitschko did a few left jabs, landed a right and ---WHAT THE HELL----CASTILLO went down, but he got right back up, I mean right up, like a boom-a-rang. I'm screaming what the "F" is going on? What is going on is -- Klitschko has one more "KO" under his belt. I don't think the Ref should have stopped that fight, but he did. Did anyone else see it. Am I crazy, because?? ?

Well boxing was sure not the bomb last saturday night. I was so disappointed. If I had payed money for a ticket to be there. I think I would have wanted to punch Castillo myself.

So the reviews were that Castillo was waiting for Klitschko to wear out, before he started punching and just waited a little to long.

Bull shit. I think he took one look at how big Klitschko was and just wanted to go home !!! LOL

Really tho, what happened to matching up. Both guys had really great bod's , but it looked like the jolly green giant v mighty mouse. I think Castillo thought Klitschko was going to be a easy mark because of the "glass jaw" rumors and got what he "didn't" bargin for.

8 Comments:

Blogger David Stehle said...

Crap, too bad I missed it. Well maybe not that bad that I missed it since it sounds like it wasn't much of a fight to begin with.

If you don't know by now (which I think you do), boxing is probably the most corrupt sport there is. You can't help but question many of the outcomes. I really feel a great number of these big title fights are fixed. How else can you explain it when guys that are 30-1 underdogs to another boxer and he pulls out the miraculous punch early in the fight that seems to not only knockdown, but knockout an undefeated champ?

Heart only gets you so far and then you have to say it's a little Don King corruption helping predict the winner.

9:37 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

I don't know if it was fixed or not , but it was wierd for sure!

10:12 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Hi Callie , Welcome back.

7:32 PM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

I'm telling you guys, you need to watch the Contender! It is so good!!

10:24 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

When is it, where is it???

12:23 PM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

It comes on NBC Sunday nights at 7pm!! It is great, if you like boxing you will love it cause you get to see what goes on in their lives too!!! I don't want anyone to lose (except ishe haha)I get attached!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Gary LeDrew said...

Hi Exseno first let me thank you for your comments on my site.
I didn't see that fight. I boxed when I was in the Navy and enjoy the sweet science but it is a bit like wrestling these days. I like the off the beat guys. Like Bruce "The Mouse" Strauss. he was a pro take a diver used to fight all over once he fought 3 times in a day. I saw one fight wher he got mauled a bit black eye, bloody nose. But he still hit on the girl with the round card as she went by.Gotta like that guy. I think in boxing the winner should always get at least twice as much money as the loser, that way we might see a little better efforts.
Reguards
Gary (comgar)

4:10 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

pandora charms, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, ugg pas cher, moncler outlet, vans, thomas sabo, canada goose, barbour, bottes ugg, louis vuitton, moncler, karen millen, hollister, marc jacobs, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, moncler, pandora charms, ray ban, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, canada goose, supra shoes, louis vuitton, barbour jackets, ugg boots uk, toms shoes, moncler, converse outlet, moncler, juicy couture outlet, pandora jewelry, sac louis vuitton pas cher, doudoune canada goose, converse, replica watches, nike air max, lancel, canada goose, coach outlet, pandora jewelry, juicy couture outlet, moncler, doke gabbana outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose outlet, links of london, canada goose, gucci, moncler

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker