Sunday, April 10, 2005

OLD FOOLS NEVER DIE THEY JUST FADE AWAY

Yesturday I made a comment on someones site that I definately should not have made ! It is so out of character for me I shocked myself. I wish I could blame it on "PMS" but anyone who know me , knows that is not an option. I am so ashamed , I don't think that I can go back to that site again.

I have watched this site in the past and read this mans comments and have always thought how terrible of him to be so openly personal. He's a lemon in a perfectly wonderful site and now he's evern telling me what I should know. Well if he's a lemon , I'm a big fat extra sour giant sized over develped LEMON!

Other than the fact that I had no right making a comment like that at all-- The two things that I am the most ashamed of is that I made a reference to his friends and that I called him ignorant. He didn't deserve that. No one does. I should have proof read it and deleted it but I didn't.

The minute I hit that publish button I knew I should not have done it . But I also knew that people really liked that site, and monitored it a lot and that someone probably saw it the minute it hit the site. Soooooooo, rather then look like a coward and delete it , I stuck it out and left it alone. Well here I am again -- open mouth insert foot.

There is an old sane, "The only thing worse then a fool , is an old fool" and that is just how I feel. I have apologized to everyone and most of all to him perosnally on my own comment section and I hope he has read it.

The only thing left to do is to stop crying and fade into oblivion. The fading out is the easy part the crying is not because I feel, I ruined that day for everyone on that site.

I think this is one of those times that I am going to regret forever.

So what about you?? Ever made a "faux pas" so bad that it hurt every time it crosses your mind, or had an "embarrassing "moment so painful you wish it would disappear, but it keeps popping up to haunt you over the years??? Care to share??? Please do.

If nothing else give me your input I could probably use it about now. I think I need a hug!

9 Comments:

Blogger EXSENO said...

Thank you , you are to kind. But I can't forgive myself for this right now. I am not the "public spectacle" kind of person. I have always been able to keep my composure and be tactful. I don't know what happened to me and I am so very ashamed that I can not stop crying.

6:45 PM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

I think you are making more of it than it needs to be. I wouldn't sweat it. You goofed up, big deal. Everyone does from time to time. You explained and apologized so you took the necessary steps to do "damage control". Now all you can do is get it out of your head and move forward. Worrying about it, stressing and replaying it in your head over and over won't solve anything. So just call it what it was - a bad day and focus on today now instead.

Plus in your situation (since there isn't any mutual connection), chances are you will never met this guy you had "words" with so why be so upset about this? What you said was out of character for you, but it happened and now it's done with. I know you are probably thinking that you don't care if you "know him", will "know him" or not...that you still shouldn't treat people that way. But really EXSENO, overall you seem like a good woman from what I know of you so try and relax and be happy. I hope some of what I said helps you.

6:38 AM  
Blogger lizzyjane said...

Well, i suppose that if a person has a blog and posts their personal thoughts, then they should be ready for any comment that anyone has. I mean, the internet is a WORLDWIDE community! SOMEONE was bound to disagree with him sometime! I know I take all MY comments with a grain of salt. And he always has the option to turn the comments off, if he feels offended. Don't worry!

2:41 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Thanks Callie, love ya for that, but I think I've done enough on my own.

9:02 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Lizzy, Every time I go to the store I forget to pick up what I need to make the banana bread. My daughter read it, drulling , waiting for it. I'll have to remember.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Sannie said...

A verry verry veryy BIGG HUGGGGGG for you ;-)

4:29 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Where were you when I needed you? But I'll take a hug anytime. lol

5:24 AM  
Blogger Sannie said...

well... I was euh... well... euh... I've no idea... :-s
btw.. wanna huggg? :-D

LOL

11:39 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

I got the one you gave me earlier. I'm O.K. Thank you.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker