Thursday, April 14, 2005

OOOOO --- TRY CLICKING SOMETIME

Well time to post somthing new, but I just can't think of a thing and I know that the few of you that are kind enough to occasionally peek at my site are thinking well post something or at least delete your last post . It's over the day is gone so why leave it up.

Never, I will never delete my "Congrat's " post. It is very special to me. No it's not because I'm sentimental. Ask me why and I'll tell you. I know you don't give a sh*t, so I'll tell you anyway.

All who know me or have met me thru this site know how "challenged" I am when it comes to computers so when I got this blogspot and went to manage post for the first time--up pops this little square box which says, among other things "Edit HTML" In my infinite wisdom I realized that is where I was to type in my post and have continued to do so ever since.

Then came the day when I wanted to post my "Congrat's " to a friend and began to wish I was like the rest of you who could do so many wonderful things with your sites, like post pictures and change colors and all that- - but I couldn't do any of those things. So I typed in my tiny little sentence and it looked so sick. How would anyone even notice it I thought.

Now let my explain that I am so afraid of messing up that I don't venture to click on this or click on that , for fear that I will make something terrible happen, so I just took it for granted that this little box was it.

Little did I know that if I would hit that little square that said "Compose" -- another box would pop up. I was desperate. Come on God give me something , anything , pleeeeeeeese. So I clicked. OOOOOOOOOOOOO --- Options. A little box that saids "Normal size" what is normal size , I thought? I felt like Alice in Wonderland --- I clicked --- Letters, there were letters of all sizes , big ones, small ones , huge ones. Hmmmm huge ones? (O.K. so it wasn't a revelation) , but it was something new, and colors , I found colors--see. And I plan to drive you all crazy with these things in the future until I learn something new.

So I wrote my Congrat's in huge letters and was greatful that I had found them.

It is the first new thing that I have learned since I've been blogging. That is why it will stay there. It is my trophy. A reminder , that reminds me that I can learn and find and do !

Old dogs can learn new tricks---just more slowly.

Someday maybe I will be able to catch up with the rest of you --- until then you know what they say --- "small steps". LOL

15 Comments:

Blogger lizzyjane said...

Oh man, you are WORLDS ahead of me. I still can't figure out how to change color and size...I will see if I can find the 'compose box" ypu are talking about.....

3:38 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

I like both of you too. I check your blogs often. Callie have you visited Lizzy's site yet , she has some pretty funny stuff.

Lizzy the Compose is a little square box right next to where it says Edit HTML, Just click on it. You know a lot more than I do , you post pictures all the time and I think Callie ca do that too. Not me, I can't do it.

9:13 PM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

good for you!! see, it's not so hard once you get the hang of it!! Don't be afraid to click away==that's what the "undo" and "back" buttons are for!!

10:33 AM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

I've found in life that I learn the best when it comes to experimentation, especially when it comes to computers/technology. Just make note of what steps you took to get somewhere and then if your experiment fails or you get an undesirable outcome, you can always step back thru the procedure and undo the damage. You're making progress EXSENO, small steps or not, keep at it!

10:36 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

I still can't post a picture of things I find on the net. I've read everything and still don't understand, even blog this, and yes I have an e-mail & an IM ( but it's not AOL) shouldn't matter should it.
So much to learn, this is really hard.

10:48 AM  
Blogger lizzyjane said...

Hmm, I just don't have that compose button. I don't have Edit HTML either. It mus be because I am MAC user.....

2:47 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

what do you type your blogs in, I have a square box???

2:58 PM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

I use AIM, so if you don't have an AIM account then you won't be able to talk to me. However you can sign up for one because it's free and simple to do...

Or you can give me your e-mail address and I can help you like that. In the Blogger comment section here it doesn't let you copy/paste the necessary code that is needed to show you how to post images. So I could teach you better thru AIM or e-mail if you want.

7:24 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

By the way can I do that have yahoo net and have their IM and a AOL too ??? NO, if I can do that then I really do need your help!!!

8:51 AM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

I got it EXSENO, you can delete it now. I'll send you off an e-mail later today. If I don't get time, than tomorrow at the latest. Hope that is alright.

Not sure exactly what you mean by your last question. I think you worded it a little confusing for me to follow. We'll figure it out though.

If you mean can you have multiple IM accounts like an AOL one, Yahoo one, Microsoft one all together - than yes you can. You just need to use a program like Trillian that takes all your IM accounts and let's you use them all in one piece of software. You can read more about it at www.ceruleanstudios.com

9:58 AM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Almost forgot, if you want to download and use Trillian, then don't use the Pro version. You have to pay for the Pro version and you should never have to pay for any IM software. Go with the Basic one they offer and it's free - nothing better than FREE!

10:01 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

You got it that was exactly what I meant. Thank you a lot.
Don't put yourself out to much if you are busy just when ever you can. I really have trouble understanding, there is so much to learn.

10:41 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, ugg boots, nike air max, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike free, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, longchamp outlet, jordan shoes, longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, chanel handbags, uggs on sale, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, burberry outlet online, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, ugg boots, louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses, prada outlet, louis vuitton, louboutin, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton outlet, burberry, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, tory burch outlet

6:55 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors, oakley pas cher, kate spade handbags, ralph lauren uk, ralph lauren pas cher, north face, michael kors, michael kors, burberry, hogan, hollister pas cher, nike roshe, sac guess, ray ban pas cher, ray ban uk, coach outlet, true religion outlet, air force, coach purses, nike roshe run, lululemon, coach factory outlet, coach outlet, timberland, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, nike blazer, nike free, nike air max, hollister, new balance pas cher, vans pas cher, nike free run uk, nike air max, lacoste pas cher, louboutin pas cher, air jordan pas cher, michael kors, sac longchamp, north face, true religion jeans, abercrombie and fitch, tn pas cher, air max, longchamp pas cher, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, mulberry, hermes, nike air max

6:57 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

pandora charms, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, ugg pas cher, moncler outlet, vans, thomas sabo, canada goose, barbour, bottes ugg, louis vuitton, moncler, karen millen, hollister, marc jacobs, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, moncler, pandora charms, ray ban, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, canada goose, supra shoes, louis vuitton, barbour jackets, ugg boots uk, toms shoes, moncler, converse outlet, moncler, juicy couture outlet, pandora jewelry, sac louis vuitton pas cher, doudoune canada goose, converse, replica watches, nike air max, lancel, canada goose, coach outlet, pandora jewelry, juicy couture outlet, moncler, doke gabbana outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose outlet, links of london, canada goose, gucci, moncler

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker