Thursday, July 14, 2005

BLOGGING AND BLOGGER FRIENDS


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

WHAT IS BLOGGING ?

Blogging is a whole new world. It's like verturing to another planet and finding other humans there. It's a different realm, like the twilight zone. It's a means of communication.

Blogging can be anything you want it to be. It's your own little domain and you can choose whether you want it to be public or private. It's all yours to do with what you wish . A place where a person can go and have a little piece of the net, to do with what ever their heart desires. Some people use it as a journal, some use it to post pictures. While others may use it to advertise their goods and still others use it to communicate.

Just a few short months ago I had never heard of blogging. I learnd about it thru my daughter. All of her friends had gotten into it and she decided she wanted to do it. I surfed some of the sites and thought hmmm that's not for me. But she seemed to be having such fun that somewhere along the way I got the jealousy bug and decided to try it. Been doing it ever since. Even my grandson is doing it . Since he's a jabber jaw anyway it's a great outlet for him.

Boy I tell what, there's nothing like getting that first comment. My daughters friend welcomed me to the club and faithfully commented the whole first month. Wow, you can't imagine what it feels like to see that comment section for the first time with something other then a zero on it. What a rush. But just like anything else you have to take the good with the bad. There will always be people out there who may come on your comment section that are rude or mean or just plain jealous of you. They are the trouble makers that try to make you feel bad about yourself or about what you have posted. But , tho's kind of people are everywhere, we deal with them in everyday life anyway don't we.

Do I think it's worth the time and trouble. Definitely yes ! Nothing you like is trouble. I love blogging and the good people far outway the bad. Life just wouldn't be the same after blogging. I think if I had to give it up there would be this big empty spot in me where blogging used to be. Like losing a dear old friend. I wouldn't still be hear if it wasn't for them. I am a complete computer illiterate dummy and it's my blogger friends that got me this far. All of them jump forward when a fellow blogger has a problem, but one in particular was extremely helpful, I owe him in a big way for having the patience to try to drum things into my head.

I have met so many nice, intelligent, and interesting people and I feel like they are my friends. If you think you can't know someone or be able to tell what they are like unless you have met them in person , you are so wrong. Peoples personalities have a way of shinning thru and I truly feel blessed to have so many new shinny friends.

If you don't believe me try blogging !

SOME OF MY FAVORITE SITES

http://dubiousachievements.blogspot.com

My first commenter, very artistic and always has something good to say and view .

http://dialeticstorm.blogspot.com

Controversial, political, intelligent and highly informed and puts up with my dumb comments

http://lizzyjane.blogspot.com

Crazy in a good way. If you want a laugh see Lizzy, she tells if like it is and leaves nothing to the imagination. You will fall down laughing.

GOTTA PLUG THE FAMILY

http://theblondebrunette.blogspot.com

http://futureworldleader.blogspot.com

ALWAYS SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST

http://diamondktblog.blogspot.com

My favorite site, a true computer brainiac (I should be so lucky), if you have a computer problem you can bet you will find the answers in his archives and if you can't he is always willing to give you the answer. A very kind and helpful person with a giant size heart. If I had 1/16 of his brain I would be so happy. Not to mention he never fails to have a really good post.

10 Comments:

Blogger David Stehle said...

Thanks EXSENO! Very nice of you to say I'm your favorite! :P Shh, don't tell your kids you like me better than them. Afterall it's only blood that bonds you to them, as to you and I, it's sheer love. Just teasin'.

Happy post to read on your site. I needed that. Another sucky day for me. Well, here is looking up to tomorrow and hoping for the sun to shine thru for a change.

"This blog does not allow anonymous comments." Lol, smart move. ;)

1:28 PM  
Blogger mojoala said...

your comments are not dumb my dear!

1:54 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Thanks Mojoala, You're to kind. Are you going to tell eventually who the pictures are of???



Diamondkt,
Here's my words of wisdom for the day for anyone who wants to read them "Tomorrow is what you make of it". so make it a good one.

2:48 PM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

Thanks for the plug dear, I enjoy your blog too:)

9:13 AM  
Blogger lizzyjane said...

Thanks for the plug!!! How fun, nbody ever did that before! Did you know you are on my links list?
BTW--- You MUST see Charlie and the Chcolate Factory. Johnny Depp is BRILLIANT. Even better than Finding Neverland or Gilbert Grape. I think it is because he is incredibly believeable in an unlikable and creepy and maniacal way...the character is unlike anything ever done before, yet he brings him disturbingly to life....

6:27 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Have you ever heard of an old movie called "Edward Scissor Hands"? No one could have played that role and pulled it off the way Johnny Depp did. It's weird but good. When it first started I thought , what the "H" this is going to be a really crappy movie, but he is so convincing in it , he makes it believeable. But if you ever get curious and want to watch it remember I said it's weird, not gross.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

So far -so good. Love the blog. :D

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want not agree on it. I over nice post. Especially the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

10:12 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Hi Anonymous,
Thank You, for stopping by.

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker