Friday, July 28, 2006

ZIGGY STRIKES AGAIN

I'm not a really big cartoon fan. But the author of the cartoon 'Ziggy' comes up with some pretty profound statements. I find myself looking forward to what words of wisdom he will come up with.
I love this one. Today Ziggy was sitting on a hill with his bird and dog watching the sun set and he said,


" We should appreciate

The HERE and NOW!

'CAUSE it's only HERE NOW !! "


How many of us take the time to STOP and appreciate the HERE and NOW?

It takes very little time.

5 Comments:

Blogger Medio Pomelo said...

Love it!!!! Thanks Exseno!!!! I should go and get it tattood on my forehead because I tend to forget how to appreciate the here and now.

5:52 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Alright, I'm out the door to go enjoy life now. Which I forget to do from time to time. The t.v. was one of the most evil inventions ever!

6:03 AM  
Blogger Id it is said...

So true!
We're so busy regretting the 'ifs' and 'buts' of life that we just let the 'here' and 'now' pass by without giving them their reckoning, and then guess what...
those very 'here' and 'now''s come back as the 'ifs' and 'buts' to haunt us in the future.

11:39 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Id It Is,

That is so true. lol

1:52 PM  
Blogger Sam!! said...

So very true time never stops for anyone n anything, so whatever we have to do, say n appreciate time is now.

Lovely message:)

Hope u doing fine friend.

Takecare

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker