Saturday, December 06, 2008

OH MY, IT'S A DISASTER !!!!


It was a lovely quiet morning. My grandson at school and my daughter at work. What a perfect time to check my mail and talk to my blogger friends.
I checked my mail and went on the net and almost immediately I got a blue screen error report that read 'There is a problem and windows is shutting down to protect your computer from damage'. At that moment I didn't panic, but I thought perhaps it would be best to turn off the computer and check back later, so that's what I did.

But later when I tried to turn the computer back on, now that is when panic set in. The computer wouldn't turn back on. I tried again, nothing. When my daughter came home she tried to turn the computer on too, to no avail.

Sadly the computer had died. There seemed to be nothing we could do.


We rushed the computer to the 'Computer Hospital' as quickly as possible where the expert 'Technical Surgeon' was waiting for us. He took a look and said he needed to do surgery. So we left the computer with him and prayed for the best.

With his loving skillful hands he did heart surgery and gave our computer a heart transplant.
Yes, he was able to bring our computer back to life.



Recovery was swift and we were able to take our computer home within a couple of days.

It is so good to see our beloved computer up and running and
smiling again.

11 Comments:

Blogger Mampi said...

Hmm, been wondering where have you been all this while?

So sorry to learn about your computer's ailment. Hope it is fine now, give my love to it.
BTW what was the diagnosis??

6:20 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Well told! Sorry to hear you went down, but glad to hear your little computer has recovered! :)

6:30 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Mampi,
Thank You. I'm sure happy that it survived.

8:08 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Shannon,
Me too. I never thought that I would miss it so much.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Pinku said...

"Get well soon" and stay that way


that was for the computer.
Now for you, u been missed!!!

9:49 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Pinku,
It's fixed now I hope. It's amazing how attached a person becomes to a computer I really missed it.

4:32 AM  
Blogger Life Of An Emt said...

yep it isn't nice when the computer dies. you get so used to it being there and suddenly poof its gone and you realize there is so much you did with it. so much you wanted to look up emails you wanted to check, blogs you wanted to post online games you wanted to play....i am so glad to have the computer back!!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Id it is said...

Good one! Is it on a special diet and activity regimen while recuperating...hehe

2:31 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Id it is,
The computer seems to be doing just fine, but I hear a little rattle in it's breathing so I have a tendency to give it a dose of Norton Anti-virus in the morning, just as a precaution. Just in case it had an illness that was over looked.

4:20 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

How do we know,
Thank you.

4:21 AM  
Blogger Id it is said...

Good one exseno!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker