Thursday, May 26, 2005

THE CONTENDER -- RETURNS

"THE CONTENDER" KEEPS FIGHTING

MIDDLEWEIGHT STARS TO SET OFF FIREWORKS IN THE RING ON
JULY 5TH IN LAS VEGAS"

I went to a boxing site that said the ratings for the Contender fight were so high that they are bringing it back July 5th. In fact all of the boxing sites were raving about the fight and the boxers. The bad news is it is going to be on PPV.

The upside of this may be that if the reviews were that good maybe they will bring the show back next season.

4 Comments:

Blogger David Stehle said...

Grab a snack tray and head to my place. I might just get that PPV event. It was a great fight the other night and if the rematches have half the action, it would be worth buying.

11:50 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

You know it sounded to me like they were going to show more then just that one fight?? I just typed in the contender and that's all to find it.

7:55 AM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

YAY!!! I bet they were going to show the "fan favorite" fights that took place that night, but didn't get aired. Ex. b/w Anthony and Ishe!! YEAH!!

10:42 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

I don't know, I haven't seen any of them yet.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker