Saturday, August 13, 2005

FUMING IS STUPID

This afternoon I bet I wasted at least an hour maybe two brooding and being mad at myself. I was going to go to town this afternoon and went outside and jumped in my truck , went to turn the key and it was already on. Oh boy, the doom of gloom spread over my face. My daughter was out of town working and my son was out of pocket too. It doesn't take a genius to realize that I wasn't going anywhere. I didn't need anything so desperately that it couldn't wait until tomorrow, but you know how it is when you want to do something , so I wasted a good part of the day pouting.

Then I remembered how I woke up this morning, what a waste of time to pout.

I woke up -- to the smell of freshly brewed coffee, mmmm I love that smell. I got up and there was my grandson, " I made you some coffee grandma, Happy Birthday" accompanied by the bigessssst warmest bear hug I've had in awhile.

Well --IT JUST DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THEN THAT ! It's going to be a great evening.

8 Comments:

Blogger Refreshment in Refuge said...

I noticed no one sang Happy Birthday to you... So here goes!

Hippo Birdies two ewes! Hippo birdies, two ewes. Hippo birdies, dear Exsenoooooooooooo, Hippo birdes two ewes!

And many more!

1:18 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

lol thank ewes,(I thnk)

1:59 PM  
Blogger Miss Krys said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

4:41 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Thank you, but I really don't think about birthdays that much all they really mean to me at this point in life is whoppy I'm still here.lol

4:52 PM  
Blogger mojoala said...

Pretend I am actually singing this:

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Exseno
Happy Birthday to you
and many moreeeeeeeeee....

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw that is my little man man atleast I did call to tell you happy birthday

7:25 AM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Good kid there. If all else fails on your birthday, you can be thankful to have that little guy around. :)

11:03 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Yes indeed he is that alright.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker