Saturday, June 23, 2007

I AM MISSING YOU !

Since this computer is shared by three people and since the last two weeks of school were so stressful, I decided to step aside for a while and give most of my time to my grandson so that he could enjoy and get his fill of it.

Little did I know how much I could miss people I have never seen, but I do.

It seems that the blog is not only a way of communicating and learning new things, there seems to be one more benefit of the blog, bonds are formed and a community of friends is born.

I miss you, each and every one desperately. I will be returning in a couple of days. I hope that you will be here with me.

Thank you for giving me such pleasure and joy. See you soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sister Copinherhair said...

Don't you worry, Exseno! We are still here waiting for you. Or at least, I'll still be around. :)

1:25 PM  
Blogger Id it is said...

That explains why I haven't heard from you! See you back soon.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Sam!! said...

Hi Exseno,

True you stated blog is not only a way to communicate and learn but it is much more... thanks for being a friend dear :)

Hope to see you soon.

Take good care of yourself and enjoy your time with you grandson:)

Regards,

Samrina

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker