Thursday, May 10, 2007

I LOVE YOU MA

If you are still a lucky one
Who has your Mother near,

Then put your arms around her neck
And show her that you care.

For there will only be for you
One Mother that you'll know,

So tell her every single day
Of how you love her so.

Don't be like me so quiet and shy
That you can't say the words,

Of love that helped you round the clock
And carried you through the years.

I know I said a million times
I love you, deep inside

But never said it to her face
So she could fill with pride.

And now I rush there to her side
To say the words out loud.

I love you Ma, but it's to late
She can not hear a sound.

And to this day I wonder
If she ever knew,

That all the love I feel inside
She made, so pure and true.

10 Comments:

Blogger AVIANA said...

Hi!

Thank you for your vote on AVIVA! Yeah, I really like that one! We'll see what happens!

How are you?

Nice poem! My mom is in Miami. I love her and it's great to know she's around for me to love.

Lisa

3:43 PM  
Blogger Id it is said...

Nicely said on behalf of all of us who forget or don't know how to express love for our mothers until it's too late.

1:07 PM  
Blogger AVIANA said...

stopping by to say hi!

5:50 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Hi Lisa,
I see you have decided upon your professional name Congrats. I know it must be nice to have that settled.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Nabeel said...

a lovely read in the beginning but then it gets sad towards the end :( ..

3:33 PM  
Blogger Sam!! said...

Beautiful, heart touching poetry...

Hope u r fine there.

Takecare

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

3:35 AM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

ecco outlet
ed hardy
ferragamo outlet
nike outlet
bills jerseys
louis vuitton sacs
hugo boss sale
nike air force 1
chiefs jersey
cheap basketball shoes
2017.7.26

1:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...


air max
hogan outlet
chrome hearts online
golden goose
michael kors outlet
adidas nmd runner
jordan shoes
van cleef arpels
links of london
michael kors

7:44 PM  
Blogger chenlili said...

oakley sunglasses
coach outlet online
moncler
ray ban
nike shox
michael kors outlet
north face outlet
new balance shoes
dolce and gabbana
supra shoes
chenyingying20180322

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker