Wednesday, July 04, 2007

HI EVERYBODY

I'm back, but it sure wasn't easy getting here.
When I put that last post up and said that I would be back in a couple of days, I really meant a couple of days, but a storm came our way and knocked out our internet connection. So there we sat like the little tech dummies that we are, trying to see if we could fix it. Well not really trying to fix as much as arguing over what was wrong.

So we did the logical thing and called our provider but they were so busy they couldn't send anyone out right away so we were given an appointment and we eagerly awaited our turn, day after day.
He finally came late yesterday. He was able to diagnose the problem. It seems our poor old modem died. Funny thing is the man could find the problem but he wasn't tech savvy enough to get us back on the internet. He tried and gave up, so I fixed it after he left.

So I'm finally back, just in time to say ---

"HAPPY JULY 4Th ! "

And now I'm going to try to say hi to everyone before someone else wants on,
so bye.

8 Comments:

Blogger AVIANA said...

Hi!

Glad you're back!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Sam!! said...

Hi Exseno,

Welcome back :)

Happy 4th July to you :)

Hope you are fine there.

Take care

12:02 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

LOL, at least you fixed it. Most of those tech guys don't know squat. Happy fourth back to you!

7:01 AM  
Blogger Id it is said...

Good to have you back! Let's hope this 4th of July revives the free spirit that is America; Happy 4th July to you too.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Is it sync'd yet? said...

I am a tech guy and I know everything! BECKY!

I kid I know next to nothing, but I can make tons of money stretching the problem out.


Glad you got it working.


Gnat.
.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Happy Independence Day Exseno!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Sister Copinherhair said...

The theme song for "Welcome Back, Cotter" keeps playing in my head.

"Welcome back. Welcome back. Welcome back..."

7:47 PM  
Blogger LeDrew said...

Hi I finally found your site.
I always appreciate your nice comments. sorry to see you having so much trouble. Hope all is well now.
I have some new sites
http://garysbar.blogspot.com/
reguards
Gary

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker