Thursday, August 21, 2008

IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS OR MORE

To be exact it's been 73 days since my last post. That's a long time. To long! To long to miss you, to long to be out of the loop. I never meant to be gone so long.

I feel like Lemony Snicket with my very own 'Series of Unfortunate Events', Except no one is chasing me. Well that's a plus anyway.

To begin with right after my last post our favorite little pet died. And between my son and I, we live on about two acres of land that badly needed tending two after last winter.
The weather wasn't as cold as it has been in the past but we did have a few bad episodes of some bad hail and some very high winds.
It really wasn't until the spring mowing started that we began finding out how much damage the winds had caused. We found large branches from some of our trees on the ground so there was a lot of clean up to be done.

My son did what he could when he wasn't working and I did my part. I spent many a day outside with the help of my grandson moving downed limbs to be hauled off and cutting down half broken limbs barely hanging from the trees. The bad news is when I was ready to come inside and put up a post the computer was always being used and like the good Samaritan I would end up saying oh that's OK maybe later. But later never came. Day after day later never came. In fact all summer long later never came for me. Ah yes, then I decided to have a yard sale and it has rained every week-end since I said those dreaded words 'Yard Sale'. I am truly jinxed.

My daughter is extremely selfish when it comes to the computer and when she is not here, my grandson replaces her on the computer. However he is a caring young man and he always asks if I want on, but who wants to take time away from a kid. I would feel like the Grinch. My daughter on the other hand doesn't seem to mind a bit, in fact there are times when she acts more like a child then her child. Perhaps at this point I should mention that she is Bipolar. Anyone familiar with that knows exactly what I mean.

When I couldn't get on the computer I could think of a million things I wanted to write about, but if the chance arose to get on the computer I couldn't think of anything to write at all.
I slowly became brain dead and thought that I would never blog again. The days ran into weeks and the weeks began to run into months and all the while I am telling my family that I am giving up my blog which by the way I think would make my daughter very happy. One less person to be on the computer.

Give up my blog? Am I insane? Why would I give up something that I love doing more then anything.
No way am I giving up my blog! I have been miserable without it.

I'm here to state that I'm back and I'm here to stay!

Hello, hello. Is anyone out there?? Hello.

That's OK I'll find you.

24 Comments:

Blogger Anisa said...

You're back!! Hope life will settle down for you!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

I hate it when I have something to say and I can't get on the computer to write about it, and then by the time I can use the computer I can't remember what was so important.

Sorry about your pet that died. I know how hard that can be. I am glad to hear that you aren't going to be yet another blogger that just gives up! Hang in there with me!

11:53 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Anisa,
I don't know what you mean, that's the easy part of my life. ha ha ha

2:30 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Becky,
I really made a fool of myself over the little dog. I cried like a baby I've never done that before. She really wasn't even mine she was my daughters but she never took care of her I did.

2:42 AM  
Blogger The T-Dude said...

Welcome back...and there is nothing foolish about mourning the loss of a pet.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Glad to have you back! Sorry for your loss :(

10:52 AM  
Blogger The Activist said...

You are really a good samaritan.If I want to use the system and I have to put up with its inavailability for that long, I will lose my mind. I think I will check to see if I can be bipolar too.

Sorry about your pet. Was the pet a cat or a dog? Just want to know. I have got 3 cats

11:56 AM  
Blogger Id it is said...

Good to see you back!

Bad things as we all know happen to good people too, unfortunately! Sorry about your loss, but life goes on and so will your blog. Just focus on the happy things: your grandson, nature, and your ability to connect with people and everything will look a lot brighter.
Welcome back!

10:03 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

The T-Dude,
Maybe not, but I'm ashamed to say I cried like a baby.

10:11 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Shannon,
Me too. I miss her.

10:14 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Standtall,

I think I'm through being nice about it. The pet was a little miniature dog.

10:16 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Id it is,
Thank you. I can't tell you how really good it is to be back. I missed it so much.

10:20 AM  
Blogger The Activist said...

Poor dog. Sorry about your loss.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Chris Ogunlowo said...

You sure have a lovely family.

... and thanks for the assurance on my swimming!

3:26 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

AlooFar,
Thank you for the visit.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Pinku said...

hey!

am so glad u are finally back...been missing you and wondering whats up. (now I know)

On losing the pet thats really awful. am so sorry.

It feels wretched to see them die.

Now that you are back am hoping to read some interesting stuff from you.

4:20 AM  
Blogger AVIANA said...

hah!..glad you're back...keep it at it..don't worry i abandon the blog once in awhile...but i always come back.. :)

7:41 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Pinku,
I'm so glad to be back too.

4:22 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

AVIANA,
You bet girlfriend, I'll always be back.

4:27 AM  
Blogger Jinta said...

welcome back. missed you

6:27 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Jinta,
Nice to be back too.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Medio Pomelo said...

You're a Grandma???? :)) Wow... that put an ear-to-ear grin on my face. Well done for having the voice of a 30-35 independent woman! :)

12:44 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Dora,

Haha, I thought you knew that and yes I am a very independent woman. I've had to be.
So, nice to meet you all over again Dora. lol

6:29 AM  
Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Welcone back. Very welcome.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker