Friday, January 27, 2006

FAIR WARNING

For those of you that only enjoy the happy light hearted types of posts, I'm giving you fair warning. You might not want to read my next two up and coming posts.

I've never really put anything quite like this in writing before. At first I wrote it for myself to be deleted afterwords but seeing it somehow seemed to help.
Then I decided that there are other people out there in this world maybe even in blogger heaven that have or are going through the same mental anguish that I have suffered and they may come across it, maybe not the day I post it, or the next, but one day they may come across it and realized that they are not alone in their thoughts,their feelings and when they read my words I bet they will say to theirself, lady you hit the nail right on the head.

So I've decided to post it for those people that might happen along to let them know that no one person is ever the 'only one' to experience anything, there are always others. Always.

So I wrote them, read them and will post them -- then I will pick myself up, dust myself off and do what I do best --- get on with my life.

9 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I almost posted on a subject today, and I just deleted the whole thing... It felt like it hurt to get it out and lay it on the line. Maybe that is just me though, they always say, better out than in, but I don't know if that's entirely true!

11:09 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Becky,
Believe me I understand. It all depends on the subject, there are some things in my life that I will never be able to say out loud or in public. So think long and hard first the ones that I am going to post are publicly o.k. to post. I just simply relieve them over and over

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everybody has their ups and downs. i totally understand. plus we can always learn from each other, no? ;)

i'm waiting for your posts, exseno...

12:02 PM  
Blogger Refreshment in Refuge said...

Well I'm sitting here like the cat who ate the cheese. The cat sat in front of the mouse hole with baited breath... and so am I!

4:03 PM  
Blogger lizzyjane said...

Lay it on us, Exseno!
That's what we're here for!!!!!

5:00 AM  
Blogger Abbas Halai said...

waiting with abated breath.

err....well not quite, but waiting nonetheless.

8:23 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Hi, Abbas,
Good to hear from you. I peek in on you often I just don't feel smart enough to be able to comment on some of your posts. But I enjoy reading them.

8:40 AM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Definitely don't delete either of these 2 posts. You know I always debate at pulling certain posts of my own down, but just when I am ready to do it, some stranger comes along and thanks me. They tell me how the little words I said touched them in a big way. They can relate, even though I sometimes think nobody can.

So yes, you are right. You will be surprised at how many people feel the same way and will say..."lady, you hit the nail right on the head". ;)

11:21 AM  
Blogger xumeiqing said...

151218meiqing
uggs on sale
louis vuitton outlet
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet
north face jackets
ugg boots
louis vuitton
abercrombie and fitch
louis vuitton
abercrombie
ray ban outlet
chanel bags
oakley sunglasses
cheap soccer shoes
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton handbags
p90x workouts
swarovski jewelry
louis vuitton bags
louis vuitton handbags
replica watches
michael kors handbags
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton outlet
uggs boots
michaek kors outlet
ed hardy clothing
michael kors outlet online
ugg boots
cheap oakley sunglasses
louboutin pas cher
uggs outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg australia
jordan 11
ray ban wayfarer
ugg outlet
canada goose outlet
michael kors

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker