Sunday, January 08, 2006

MEET ASIMO

I wonder if our friend Diamondkt, will get to Vegas in time to see Asimo the robot. The robot was suppose to be in Vegas performing this past week-end.

Asimo Plays Vegas, Impersonates Elvis , can you believe that?
This robot can do just about anything a human can do, maybe more. Created by the Honda corporation. He was suppose to be giving a demonstration of all of the various things that he can do in Vegas this past week-end or let me quote them "Prepared to exhibit capabilities never before seen in the States. Some of the things he will be doing will be balancing on a floor that tilts and moves, climbing stairs and walking up and down a slope", and many other things.

After hours, he’ll he was to demonstrate techniques for replacing American workers and many other things. There gos our jobs people.

Well think about it the perfect emplyee, doesn't complain, never asks for a raise and always at work on time. Just turn him off and he'll be there waiting on the boss in the morning.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mara said...

YEAH!! FIRST!! HAHA!! ::hops up and down!!::

I don't know.. I'm getting a little weirded out with all the technology right now... dang.. I remember when those little Furby things creeped me out! Now we've got a robotic Elvis impersonator.

::shaking my head::

::smooches::
Mara

9:49 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Sounds kinda scary to me....

I can admit it, I fear change.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Id it is said...

Technology seems to be taking the fun out of living. It's dpriving us of the travails of our journey through life.
Check out an interesting write up on this by 'thethoughtless' a link on my blog

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that robot is so cool!!!

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

high tech is always good... look around us... everything is high tech...

however, 1 obvious thing that i learn from living in all high tech world nowadays... we somehow eliminate ourselves from human interaction. 1 simple example, kids right now are playing playstation than hide and seek like i used to do... how are kids right now able to connect with other people and know how to behave/respect others if they're only dealing with playstation, nintendo, all those games, computers, etc.?

9:04 AM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Hey, I saw an ASIMO demo before. I think he was introduced to the public at last years CES or it could of even been the year before last. Anyway, he's been around for at least a year if not longer. He is pretty cool, but I didn't see him this year. They did however have a boxing robot at CES 2006!

Now EXSENO you being a boxing fan like me, you have to appreciate that even more than Honda's robot. ;)

7:13 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Ya, I saw that picture and wondered how he really did does he anticipate the persons moves, fascinating.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker