Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I' VE BEEN TAGGED 'Grrrrrrrr'

I promissed to do this after the holidays so here it is.

7 Things I plan To Do Before I Die:

1. Hurt 'Ka for tagging me /Ah yes, Becky you too
2. Learn everything about computers no matter how long it takes
3. Visit the Tuscany valley and the Carribean Islands (it will never happen but- )
4. Publish a book or two
5. Spend the whole day at an exspensive spa
6. Take a trip to visit the new england states and stop on the way to have lunch with a friend that I have'nt met yet
7. Live to be 99yrs, but only if I'm no more crazy then I all ready am


7 Things I Can Do:

1. Ride a horse the kind they have here in the south, not those on dude ranches
2. Eat more then most men (my husbands favorite saying was: I'ed rather cloth her then feed her
3. Speak at least a couple of words in several languages
4. This ones a secret, Shhhhhhs , can't tell
5. Shoot a gun, rifle, shotgun
6. carve up a whole deer by myself
7. dance pretty darn good ( I can belly dance too) not that anyone wants to see an old lady do that, Ah but when I was young, well all I can say is , hehehe


7 Things I Can Not Do:

1. Swim
2. Reach into my kitchen cabnets without using a chair
3. Hang around people I do not like
4. Grow plants, I have a black thumb
5. Get over my fear of snakes
6. Drive a motorcycle my legs are too short to hold one up
7. Back down, if someone bullies me I don't get scared I get mad male or female doesn't matter


7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex:

1. Sex (if that's not it for you, you're lieing)
2. Hieght (tall)
3. Eyes, not color but they have that certain twinkle of mistif in them
4. Likes outdoors
5. Smiles a lot
6. Good conversation, very important
7. Good personality sexy and flirty. Sexy and looks are not the same thing


7 Things That I Say Most Often:

1. Tada
2. What did you say? lol
3. I want something sweet to eat.
4. And your point is?
5. When we're gonna wrestle, I say 'let's play', always with a spanish accent because I got it from Antonio Bandaris
6. But -- The but word, is like the if word
7. So, Bill Cosby said if someone wants to argue, just keep saying 'so' to everything they say and they will get frustrated and give up. It works pretty good too.


7 Celebrity Crushes: I don't have crushes but I admire these actors

1. John Travolta
2. Antonio Bandaris
3. Johnny Depp
4. Anthony Hopkins
5. Dennis Quaid
6. Tommy Lee Jones
7. Kirt Russell-The best butt

People I Want To Do This: Nobody

12 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Cut up a deer huh?! That's cool. And you can't swim... Haven't you tried, or wanted to? I just love that weightless feeling I get in the water.

11:21 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

I can swim a little bit, not enough to keep going if I didn't have a shallow place to go to.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Anisa said...

love your list! i can't stand to even look at a dead deer...i don't know how you do it!

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurt me?? ohhh :( ... he he he.. well, i figured (and it's true) that it'll be interesting to know just a LITTLEEEEE bit about you :) .... imagine carving up a whole deer.. WHOA!!! that's something!!!! :D

and maybe... you can publish your AWESOME poems?? ;)

you rock! :D

9:35 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Thanks 'ka, some of my poems are on here and some are to heavy I'm not sure anyone would like them.

10:14 AM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

I like this, we get to hear about your wild side ms belly dancer hahaha

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh you forgot to mention that you can dance and fall down with a can of peaches opened in your hand and not spill not one drop....hahahahahahah I told you I will never ever ever let you live that on down!!!!

9:00 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Brat

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's me heheehehe

4:09 PM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

I didn't know you couldn't swim...well swim very well. I'll teach ya to swim. :P

Years ago I worked as a pool lifeguard one summer. Easy gig, but it would of been better at a beach rather than a pool. It's PA, no white sand here - boo.

7:15 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

I'm willing to learn.

7:48 PM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Cool! I'll grab my speedo!

Just kidding, I don't have a speedo. Thank god, right? Ha-ha.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker