Tuesday, January 17, 2006

ONLY IN BLOGGER HEAVEN

Where do we go for the kind of freedom we long for, the unrestricted right to feel, do and say what ever we want. We go right here in Blogger Heaven.

Where else but in the world of blog, could a person express their self so freely. Where else but in the world of blog could a person live out their hopes their dreams, share their happiness and sadness and even live out their fantasies.

No where, but in the blogosphere, and a sphere it is, of our own little society. A society of people who have the total freedom to be anything they want to be. To say anything they want to say. It's your blog to do what ever you want.
I've seen a lot of things since I've been coming here, the good, bad, happy and sad . You've made me laugh and cry, sometimes at the same time.
Oh excuse me did I say seen instead of read, was that incorrect? I think not, for I have seen your wonderful personalities shine through your words many times.

To those of you who were here before me, thank you for allowing me to be a part of your world and to those of you who are thinking about being a blogger I'd like to say --jump in with both feet -- you will love it!

Today is my anniversary. One year ago today I wrote my very first post. I had no idea of why I even wanted a blog, it just seemed like an exciting way of communicating. A new realm, a new adventure and I'm all for trying new things so here I am. It wasn't until later that I realized it was the contact with people that I need, the interacting with other beings. The sharing of thoughts and hopes and dreams.

I shutter to think what I put my poor daughter, 'BB' through trying to put this blog up was a nightmare, you see I wasn't just a new blogger I also had never been around computers before. A double whammy, but she was patient and tried to sooth the pain and fix the damage that I would do by playing with that darn mouse to much. Hehehe

Then of course (not counting my daughter), there was the excitement of my first commenter
fairygirl701. Oh the thrill ! But she was a friend so I figured my daughter asked her to visit me to give me some encouragement, (a pity trip hey), but she stuck with me, love yah fairygirl, thanks so much.
So I wrote a few things in January became discouraged and didn't do anything else until March. I wrote a post called 'SOMETHING TO PONDER' and finally a new blogger, Oh the JOY! I couldn't believe it I was so excited at last someone found me someone I didn't know. I was having really big problems there was so little that I new how to do and I thought that I was causing the problems but it was bloggers fault in my frustration I wrote a post about the trouble I was having 'O.K. TIME TO VENT !!! ' and my new commenter,' diamondkt' came back and offered his helping hand. Little did I know that he would become my savior. Without him there would be no EXSENO today. I would have given up a long time ago. He got me through the hard times and taught me so much my very first picture 'RARE BABY AYE-AYE' would have never been posted without his patience and understanding.
Yes people patience, do you know how hard it is to teach an old dog new tricks. What you find easy came very difficult for me , you grew up in the world of computers.

But thanks to to everyone that tried to help along the way I'm still here and loving it!!!

Thanks to 'BB' for letting me nag you every day, Thanks to
' fairlygirl701' for encouraging me, and to the kindest most patient (not to mention good looking) head full of tech guy in the whole world Thank you 'DIAMONDKT' for putting up with me all this time.
And to the rest of you, I can not tell you how much I appreciate your visits. You are friends each and every one!

Psssssst --- Hey you three, you really did think I would'nt make it this far did'nt you?
But I'm still here ---TADA

Correction: Callie was the very first commenter that I didn't know. Sorry Callie don't know how I could have over looked such a sweet friend. Must give a big credit to Callie for all of her kindness http://callieischattty.blogspot.com/ and still to diamondkt for keeping me going.

27 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy anniversary, exseno!! :)

5:06 AM  
Blogger Anisa said...

happy anniversary! you just keep on blogging, and we'll keep on reading!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Id it is said...

We all have someone to thank for intoducing us to this unique medium of expression.
I owe my blog to
starkindler2@rediffblogs.com

1:36 PM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

Happy Blogger-versary!!! So glad you hung in their and kept blogging. You have my admiration for learning something many people who haven't dealt much w/computers are too afraid to try. Proud of you and love you!!!

5:40 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Love ya too.

7:27 PM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Me thinks you luv me. Just kidding.

Happy 1 year anniv! I knew you would catch onto this computer stuff. It wasn't too hard after all, right? It's a breeze when you have me as your teacher. Ha-ha. :)

9:05 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Of course I love you, what's not to love.

6:29 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Anonymous,
If you would post your name with your comment I might leave it up. But if you a so big a coward that you have to post slanderous comments Anonymously I won't leave them up. If you're telling the truth you shouldn't be ashamed to use your name that is your real name not a fony one, opps did I spell fony wrong, perhaps you would like to correct me or make fun of me as you have in the past.
This is fun, it reminds me of that movie with that line in it, how does it go 'I Know Who You Are and I Know What You Did' or is it 'I Know Who You Are and I know What you're Doing'.

6:53 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Opps I forgot to mention, I have a life so I'm really bussy today don't know how much I will be on if any. But I'll get back to you.

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Sean exseno and I forgot to sign my name last and I am not phony but your buddy is and I have the police in his town confirm the wack job. Do you want there phone number to confirm it? Oops that's right you don't know how to use a phone or you don't have access to one just like you buddy dk says. LOL
Now I have a life unlike some people I know and have to get to work.
Get a life people and tell you buddy that his sick game is over.

8:06 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Sean hey, hehehe, it sure is strange those exact words came out of someone elses mouth here awhile back. Sure post there phone number. I want it. There is something you need to know Sean, lady or who ever you are I'm from CA. and that's all I'm going to say. I'm not big on telling tales in public.

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I said that awhile back because you friend dk is a fake and it is strange that is keeps acting like this when he got caught, sick.
Who cares if you from CA exseno so are a lot of people LOL.
Were not "telling tales" this matter has been investagated and is still be investagated and has gone to higher means and I suggest you not get involved.
No Sean is not going to put a phone number on your blog for everyone to see, give me a break.

56 chevyman

9:19 AM  
Blogger Mara said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SWEETIE!! and congratulations!

::smooches::
Mara

12:15 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

CONGRATULATIONS EXSENO!! Thank you for being so welcoming to me when I started blogging... Same thing happened to me, I posted, then it took me a couple months before I got more current with my blog. BLOGGING IS FUN, and can be very educational for sure! ;-)

12:37 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Oh so sean turned into 56chevy man, Hi how are you doing.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me a break woman no Sean is not 56 chevyman which is me, Larry but I do know the gentleman and we have discussed the issue at hand on the phone and in person. Have you done that with your buddy diamondkt? Let me answer that question for you no because all he does is hide behind a computer.
Do me a favor just stay out of it and keep idiotic comments to yourself. Your buddy boy is nothing but trouble. I won't be commenting anymore so bye.

56 chevyman

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you knew computers you would be able to tell we are two different people so say whatever you want. Also I have meet 56 chevyman a few times. At first he is a little intimadating but nice man. I know he is real you can't say the same about DK can you? You use to live in CA. exseno LOL ok so did a lot of other people who cares and your point was? Stay out of it it's going to start to get messy and no I am not putting the police phone number on here.

Sean

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm funny how the style of commenting is the same between the two of you but don't tell someone else to stay out of it when you put them in the middle of it. That is just idiotic of you. and the style of writing for 56 chevy man is not the same as it has been in the past two different personalities hmmm oh shit its the schizophrenic bitch with multiple personalities... Hi three faces of eve how have you been doing lately? see that you are up to your old tricks of trying to stir up shit I should of known that the stentch we smelled was you. and what is this telling someone to stay out of it.it is going to get messy oooooo we are shuttering with fear ooooo. And don't offer the police station phone number if you don't want to commit to it....geeze like it is real hard to locate it in the phone directory huh genius? gee your so smart but then the proof to that comes everytime you show up to make your rude and threatening comments you show everyone just how intelligent you are. We all have to admit you are very amusing you should be a stand up comedian I'd go and see your show oh wait we get to see it already and it is funny I am in stitches. I just love laughing at your dumb ass. Keep up the good work at making us laugh we really do enjoy it. *Ya'll come back and see us now ya hear* .......bwaaahahahhahhah!!!

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

opps sorry I got so carried away with three faces of eve trying so hard to put someone down that I forgot to comment about your post.... congrads on the one year anversie.... I guess this means the same for both of us yeaaaa.... but really you did drive me nuts in the begining because I didn't know to much more than you did but it was ok and well worth it I love you too. Did you know that you are my hero? bet you didn't huh? well it is true you are. You drive me crazy alot of the time but it is because we are alot alike in so many ways I am sure that I drive you nuts too. I love you mommy!!!

11:29 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Love you too.

3:24 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

56 chevy man, or at least I will address this to him, even tho I don't think it is him this time.

I don't believe there is anything to tell, if there was why don't you just come right out and say what you have to say, instead of hinting around that he has done something wrong. But no you just keep running around to one blogger and another like a fool. Why because your out for vengence and that is all so since you can't tell the tale, because a half lie suits you better, we'll all just continue to watch you make a fool of yourself.
You people are so desperate for attention it is pittyful.
It's obvious that you are so trying to get everyone to hate him. And how dare you to tell me not to get involved, I didn't go to you people you came here.
Come back anytime and make an even bigger fool of yourself. The lie you told about him being married did'nt work so you had to think of something else.

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both of you make me LMAO are you for real? Like I said if you were smart you would know that were two people not one by doing a few computer things but then you didn't even know how to start a blog so asking that of you is way to much.
As far as the police number I am not going to put it on a public blog for all to see, if you so smart figure out the number yourself.
I to won't be commenting anymore on here lame blog it's like talking to a wall. Like I said before stay out of it your buddy is nothing but a liar.
Have a great day.

Sean

8:21 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

You won't be comming back here because you just showed what a lame person you really are you have nothing to say that's important to anyone and no you are not 56chevyman because he doesn't resort to quite the same kind of idiotic name calling as you do.
That's all you know how to do is lie and insult people then run away. Why do you keep telling me to stay out of it. I can't stay in or out of something I don't know and wouldn't know anything about if you didn't run around trying to tell everyone things that you don't back up. And why should I bother to look up anything about you, you don't interest me in the least. So Bye, go and come as you please, I think your a sick joke. More sick then joke. You hint but you won't come right out and say exactly what he did because he didn't do whatever you are insinuating. And if he did do something bad I don't care. I didn't do it so DA, what's your point.

10:54 AM  
Blogger FutureWorldLeader said...

Congrats granny 2x4, It's been a long run and you stuck with it.

3:52 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Partway,
What a wonderful surprise, so good to hear from you. I hope all is well.

7:45 AM  
Blogger xumeiqing said...

151218meiqing
toms shoes
uggs australia
tods shoes
michael kors outlet
uggs for women
ugg boots sale
michael kors outlet online
toms shoes
abercrombie and fitch
canada goose outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
cheap jordans
ugg boots
uggs outlet
mulberry handbags
oakley sunglasses
prada uk
polo ralph lauren
cheap ugg boots
ralph lauren outlet
louis vuitton outlet
ugg boots outlet
michael kors outlet
the north face
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags
ugg outlet store
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet online
fake oakleys
kevin durant shoes
jordan concords
tory burch outlet
cheap jordans
ugg boots
gucci shoes
coach outlet online
adidas originals

5:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nike free 5.0 womens
nike free run
black christian louboutin
christian louboutin men
discount mbt Shoes
Buy mbt shoes online
fitflops
fitflops on sale
Kobe Shoes
Kobe 9
christian louboutin store
louboutin shoes
jordans for sale
jordan 13
Jordan 11 Retro 72 10
Air Jordan 4 Alternate 89
coach store
coach outlet online
kate spade new york
kate spade handbags outlet
michael kors
Michael Kors Clearance
michael kors jewelry
michael kors outlet
michael kors tote

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker