Friday, January 20, 2006

HOME ALONE

At last home alone all alone, wow feels strange. I'd like to say that I'm going to put it to good use and do something outrageous, or go out to supper with my girlfriend or just lay around and pamper myself all week-end, but I can't. Not that I wouldn't love to but my home is a total wreck. I have laundry and ironing and Oh my God such a mess to clean up you wouldn't believe.

My lovely grandson put off a class project until the last minute and then he had so much other homework to do that I had to do the class project. So that's what I spent Tuesday doing--and doing and doing. In addition to that their size scale had to be exact, she was going to measure their circumference. It was the solar system and I had to make it out of paper mache. Oh JOY! It took forever my back was killing me, my feet were killing me and I wanted to kill FWL.

The things we won't do for our kids. Grrrrrrrr

His Mom got home Tuesday evening and was tired but by Wednesday morning I was yelling I need help get up, I need help, get uuuup. She heard me around noon, but she hopped to it when she did get up and together we finally got it done. I can not tell you what happened Thursday, I don't even remember Thursday . But when I got up this morning there was still ruminants of paste made of flour and water that had splashed here and there that I missed. In my rush to beat the clock things got pretty messy.
I know the day I was doing the paper mache planets there was more paste in the sink, on the counter and on me then there was on the planets.

He knew about this project for at least a month but every time I would say we have to get started on your project where is the instructions, I would never get them. He would say,Oh it's somewhere, there's plenty of time. He would put it off , he had plenty of time.

Well I didn't have plenty of time. I was hooked up and stressed for time and just barely made it.
'BB' ran up town and had to get more paint she worked on one thing and I worked on another. Then we both painted planets and off we went to the school.

Paper mache, yuk, I don't ever want to hear those words again. Right now 'Paper Mache' are the two most hated words in my vocabulary. We should have grounded the little stinker, but instead he went camping. Maybe that will be his punishment. He thinks it's going to be fun. But this time it is---
Boy Scouts 'BOOT CAMP' . Sounds bad doesn't it? Hehehe

I bet he'll have a great time.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he he... and he has no clue what awaits for him there :D

i do remember i did those things, too, back in the day... esp. when i had to take sewing class. i hated it 'cuz no matter how hard i tried, the pants/skirt/anything i had to create would always look distorted or not fit me. and that was when i came to my mom and begged for her mercy helping me out. well, she did. i got c and i was happy. but when she was helping me out, i slept.

i know it was bad... my mom definitely should put me into some kinda boot camp :D so now, i learn more and more to let my mom to be mom 'cuz i owe her way too much :D

2:53 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

'ka
I think he'll have fun, it's not like milatary school, it's just a boy scouts camp out for the week-end, but it amy orented this time, they are going to have to do things like a 2mile hike with a back pack etc. All of his friends are in it too.
He actually wanted to go.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Tor said...

Whenever I went anywhere with the scouts, it always rained the whole time. But FWL sounds like he'd be a great president now....takes credit for what other folks do. Heh heh.
Peace,
Tor

8:46 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Hi Callie,
Hope you're doing well, I know that you're bussy as a bee.

8:50 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

tor,
Funny that you should say that, since FWL has left it has been pouring down buckets of rain non-stop. lol

8:53 AM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Call in Martha Stewart to do all that house and handy stuff so you can take your leisure time back. :)

11:35 AM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

That bad lil' FWL!!

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't forget we have the volcano to do !!!!! omg!!!!*pulling hair out!!!!*

1:55 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

A Volcano? Well good luck to the two of you.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker