Saturday, December 15, 2007

YOUNG vs. OLD

I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy
some new shoes.
We decided to grab a bite at the food court.
I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting
next to him.
The teenager had spiked hair in all different
colors: green, red, orange, and blue.
My dad kept staring at him. The teenager would
look and find him staring every time.

When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically
asked,
"What's the matter old man, never done anything
wild in your life?"

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so
that I would not choke on his response;
knowing he
would have a good one. And in classic style he
did not bat an eye
in his response.

"Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock.
I was just wondering if you were my son."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...

12:57 PM  
Blogger Id it is said...

Atta boy! What a retort!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

heheheheehehe...

I can just imagine his expression...

:D

2:34 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

lmao, good one!

2:07 AM  
Blogger Allied said...

Oh my what a retort..

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker